-Deal.
-You're fucking betting on him?

You sat down next to Jimmy letting the others fight about who's better. He hadn't said anything about it. He was always so quiet..

-What's wrong with you?
-Well I just got dumped.
-What by who?

He said a name you've never heard of. She was probably one of the popular girls in school.

He looked at you with wide open eyes as soon as he realized you had no clue of who he was talking about.

-Come on it's that girl with the blonde hair I was hanging around lately. With the big boo.. he cut it and turned red

You giggled.

-Uh sorry..he said a bit embarrassed
-Don't worry about it. And yes I think I know who she is. What happened?

-I asked her out. She told me she had a fucking boyfriend.

You gave Jimmy some advices that he seemed to appreciate. You loved the fact that the cobra kais trusted you that much. And of course you liked it when you were able to help them.

The boys started talking about motorcycles and some other stuff. Johnny walked to you and grabbed your hand leading you to the view of the town's lights.

-It's beautiful.
-Yeah he agreed not taking his eyes off you

You blushed and kissed him.

His arms wrapped all around you. You leaned your head to his chest and smelled the sense of his expensive cologne.

-You're not mad at me about the weed are you? he finally asked lowly

You took a deep breath before you answer and pulled away to face him.

His eyes were literally scanning your face searching for any reaction. You smiled softly at him and his face showed great relief.

-No I'm not mad.

He grinned and tried to hug you again.

-But. you continued emphasizing the word. That doesn't mean I approve.

He nodded and smiled.

-Wow I thought you would tell me off..
-I'm not your mom you can do whatever you want you know.
-Yeah but I'm your daddy. he said smirking

That made your cheeks turn red.

-No stop that sounds weird.
-Oh come on most girls like that.

You raised your eyebrows making him laugh loudly.

-Ok ok just kidding.
____
Friday morning passed really quickly. Nothing special happened to school that day. Some of the popular kids were talking about the party tonight and that was all.

You hang out a lot with Daniel that day in the break. You didn't tell him about you and Johnny even though you had the chance so many times. It just didn't feel like the right time to let him know..

You were always exchanging looks with Johnny trying not to get caught by others.

At night you decided to wear a black skirt with a bright green shirt and your converse. You had your make up done and waited for the boys to pick you up.

Johnny looked amazing. He was wearing a gray tight shirt with buttons on the top, blue jeans and his red leather jacket.

-Um wow.. you look amazing he grinned as his eyes went all over your body in admiration
-I can say the same about you you said and kissed him.