𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

❝ FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PT

FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PT. 1
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Connectiva! Happy First Anniversary to you and Katsuki!" Hawks happily greeted while strutting his way towards your office cubicle.

"Mhmm, thank you." You said with a smile and slumped your head on your desk really hard, giving Hawks a heart attack.

"Sweetheart, what the fuck?" Hawks murmured.

"You guys have been greeting me that but he still hasn't!!" You whined while shaking your shoulders childishly.

"Wha...t? Why? What happened? You guys fought? That's new." Hawks asked. "Seriously? This is the first time." He added and took a seat.

"No, we didn't... it's not like that." You murmured and threw your head back from your chair with the most devastated face.

Hours ago...

"Good morning!"

"Mhmm."

You blinked. "Katsuki?" You called and hugged his waist, expecting for him to say something but the blonde just silently continued cooking bacon.

No good mornings? You thought and tip-toed to give him a kiss, but he swiftly moved away before moving to the side.

Eh?! Did he just?!

"Get off me, I'm cooking," Katsuki said with no emotion visible in his tone.

He complained about my morning cuddles?!! You mentally gasped dramatically. Wha- WHAT?! KATSUKI?!

"Oh my- Katsuki you're you right?" You asked while letting him go with an irk on your forehead.

"Of course I'm fucking me, the heck are you talking about?" Katsuki uttered.

And there you felt it. It was very very cold. Like the airs of Antarctica suddenly flew their way to your own house at Gaoka.

Did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed? You thought and just shrugged before helping him with the cutlery.