Chapter 6

A/N: You guys can play the video above. It helps to set up the risky curiousity mood that's going on.

-------------

Adam

1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

5 seconds is all it take for them to dissapear and reappear again.

I didn't even have the time to warm my butt on my seat and they're already back.

I can see them smiling from here. The scarfed girl is smothering a guitar against her grasp and I can see that they've already came into an understanding which entirely impossibe to happen in just 5 seconds.

I stopped the tapping of my foot and stared at Mr. Wae.

It is likely possible that this guy has a time altering power. How about space? I looked around, it seems like he could command the surroundings judging by the new arrangements.

I heard them laughed and I hid a smirk as they approached.

There's no mistaking it. This guy could control time and space in this domain and I'm going to find out more.

"I guess it's my turn, then." I quickly stood up as soon as the girl sat.

I directed a glare at the man and walked pass him, he followed with a smile.

I took a glance at him, he doesn't seem bothered even if I'm leading him with no general direction in mind. He just kept on following me like an obedient dog and he's really taking his time on his steps; slow and constant.

Geez.. can't this guy display another expression? His smile is getting old and it's creepy. What if this is one of his tactics though? Maybe his main goal is to create a false sense of security. If so, then he would have to do better than that--

My eyes widened when I saw something spreading. Although subtle, I noticed something pitch black. It was darker than the current darkness we're in and it swallowed the latter whole.

I see.

I looked straight ahead again.

So, he expanded a new space or created a bubble where we would be secluded.

"This is good enough, right?" I asked, making myself appear ignorant to everything that just happened.

"Yes." He nodded. "Now, Mister Adam. May I ask what you want?"

"I want you to answer my questions," I answered bluntly.

And then he stopped moving just like that. His smile is on pause, so is his breathing. Wait-- does this guy even need to breath? He looked liked a character in a game that had crashed, standing perfectly still. But what's disturbing the most is how his face twisted into different emotions in the most subtle ways. From irritation, to calmness, to blankness; it's all masked in a one big smile.

Then, all of a sudden that very smile changed, laced with something sinister. He seemed to have realized something and I didn't like it.

He moved again and raised a finger. "How about a little game, then?" he asked.

My eyes squinted.