"Woah, it's okay honey, it's all over now," she said. Then I let go of her and hugged Ms. Julian.

"Um-oh, pardon me I'm not used to this type of affection dear," she said when I let her go.

"We can't thank you enough, you've practically made this the best day of our lives," I said.

"I just do my job dear, you take care of your mother and your perky friends over there. If you ever want someone to have their ass handed to them you give me a call," she said, and cheerfully went down the courthouse steps. I looked at Amelia and gave her another hug.

"Haha, I love you Courtney," she said.

"I love you too...mom," I mumbled. We let go of each other, and Ashlyn ran back up to us.

"So, what should we ladies do now?" she asked. I thought for a moment, than...

"I have an idea,"

Tom

"...May I present the graduating class of 2014." we all stood up and came to the stage like we rehearsed, than threw our caps into the air. I wished I felt excited, but Amelia wasn't here, Courtney wasn't here. I don't know, I guess I just had to forget.

After the reception with our families, Dean ran up to me.

"Hey Tom, we're all going to dinner, you and your family wanna come? My dad's buying," he asked.

"You guys go, I'll catch up," I replied.

Courtney

Did you know there's a detour that turns the six-hour drive into a three and a half hour drive to Durango? That would've been helpful to know in the first place!

"How did we not know there was a detour? We looked up the map and everything?" Ashlyn asked.

"I don't know but it's stupid and now we know better. You guys go on ahead I'll catch up," I said.

"Good luck sweetie," Amelia said.

"Thanks," I ran into the auditorium, I recognized the faces, but I couldn't see Tom. I did however spot Kathleen hugging Keri and Summer, they were dressed in their lue caps and gowns, underneath I could tell they had beautiful dresses on, most likely from Bella Donna. I ran up to them as fast as I could.

"Hi!" I shouted. They took one look at me, freaked and wrapped me in a hug.

"Holy shit! we missed you so much!" Keri exclaimed.

"Did you win? Is Amelia your mom?" Keri asked, she had both fingers on both her hands crossed. Well…