"Would you stop nagging me? I can't help it. Today was just my luck to get caught by Andy Fuller when he saw me checking out Randal's ass," he said and hung his head low. I resisted the urge to gag when I patted his back.

"Is it true that Tom knows?" I asked.

"They all know, I doubt Courtney does. I wouldn't be surprised if those two were to do the deed at the party tonight." he replied. I thought a minute for a plan, and then it struck me.

"Wait a minute, maybe this is exactly what we need." I said.

"What?"

Courtney

I changed into a grey drape dress and combat boots. I painted my nails, did my makeup, and put on some cool jewelry. According to my mirror, I looked pretty good. There was a knock on my door just I finished ironing my hair.

"Come in!" I called. Amelia entered through the door with a box in her hands. I was small and fit in both palms of her hands. It looked like it was made of mahogany wood.

"Hey, I found this is my room and thought you could use it," she said and handed me the box. I opened it and saw a silver chain necklace with a blue feather hanging from it.

"Wow, it's beautiful," I said.

"I wore that necklace to my first frat party, don't worry I didn't ruin it. It's in perfectly good condition, and I think it deserves to go to you now. You'll take much better care of it than I ever have," she said.

"You've already given me so much, I honestly don't know what to say," I replied.

"Just put it on and get downstairs, Mr. Perfect is almost here," she said. I giggled and followed her to the main floor. A bowl of cashews and chocolate covered raisins sat on the island. Or I thought they were until I popped one into my mouth. 

"Those are acai berries, they enhance your immune system and they're sweet," Amelia explained.

"Oh...they're good." I replied. All of the sudden a car honked outside, and the neighbor's dog started to bark wildly.

"Poor Sausage never gets to go out," Amelia sighed. Sausage was the name of the Great Dane that the neighbors had next door.

"Well that's me, I'll be home by midnight," I said and grabbed my coat.

"All right, and if you run into an problems just phone me and I'll pick you up," she replied.

"Kay," I left out the door and found Tom with a car outside. It was an old sixties car with red paint and no hood.

"Whoa, where'd you get this?" I asked as I hopped in.