"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back." The man speaks as you look at him, trying to study his story. "I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me."

"I'm not a killer anymore." Bucky tells him, tears starting to form at the word killer.

"You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn't work like that. Well, maybe it does for folks like you." Isaiah spits out the words.

"Isaiah, the reason we're here is because there's more of you and me out there."

"You and me."

"And we need to know how." Bucky pushes the man to his limit.

"I'm not gonna talk about it anymore." He picks up a canister and launches it into the wall with anger. You and Sam both snap your heads to Bucky for answers at this mans strength.

"You know what they did to me for being a hero? They put my ass in jail for 30 years. People running tests, taking my blood, coming into my cell. Even your people weren't done with me."

"Isaiah" Sam starts to try and reason with him as you look to your feet

"Get out of my house!" The older man shouted at you.

"Let's go, man, let's go." The kid ushered you out the way you came in, Sam following reluctantly, Bucky and you both with your heads hung low.

"Sam" Bucky starts as Sam rushes off ahead of him once you are out in the fresh air again.

"Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah? How could nobody bring him up? I asked you a question, Bucky." Sam angers as he isn't met with a reply.

"I know."

"Steve didn't know about him?" Sam asked.

"He didn't. I didn't tell him. I never mentioned it to y/n either"

"So you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier decades ago and nobody knew about it?"

"Sam take a breath" you warn carefully. A police siren wails as your boys stand arguing in the street.

"Hey." The police step out of their car, now in front of you.

"What's up, man?" Sam asked impatiently.

"Is there a problem here?" The officer asked.

"No, we're just talking." Sam points in between you all.

"We're fine." Bucky adds.

"Ma'am?" They turn to you, noticing how you carefully held your wounded side