𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛?

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

YOU RUBBED YOUR eyes as you woke up. You sat up in bed and glanced around. You were in...your grandpa's house? You were in the room that you always stayed in.

You got up and titled your head. You felt like something was wrong, but you couldn't quite remember what. You just knew something felt off.

As you opened up your bedroom door, you heard some muffled chattering. It sounded like there were some people in the living room.

You quietly walked down the hallway that led to the living room. You still felt on edge, not remembering what the problem was.

You peeked into the living room. There was Henry, smiling while talking to someone that you couldn't see yet. You walked in, as soon as you did Henry smiled at you.

"Look who's awake! How'd you sleep, dandelion?" Henry asked you.

You confusing smile back. "Um...good I think." You responded, rubbing the back of your neck.

Henry chuckled. "You're still tired huh, let me go get you some tea. You can talk to Benny while I make it."

Henry walked off. "Benny?" You questioned.

Then the person Henry was talking to tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and met deep black eyes. The eyes belonged to a tall man with pitch black hair and pale skin.

The man laughed at your confused expression. "Did you forget dear? Benjamin, or as you like to call me, Benny—your boyfriend." He said with a tease.

You blushed. "B-boyfriend? I don't think I have one..." You responded, starting to feel very sick.

Benny laughed again. He got close to you and patted your head. "Henry's right, you must be tired from your visit to the old studio. Come now love, I think your tea is ready."

Benny placed his hand by your waist and guided you to the kitchen. Henry handed you the tea and then left the kitchen. Leaving you yet again, alone with your 'boyfriend'.

You looked at the tea in the mug. "Something isn't right...this is wrong." You suddenly spoke.

Benny grinned at you. He got close to you and whispered in your ear. "Something is wrong my dear. That's why you have to wake up now. Go on, wake up."

He then backed away and waved at you. You looked at him with shock.

"Wake up? What are you saying?" You asked, now feeling nervous.

Benny pointed to the tea. "Drink the tea, it will help you wake up, love."

You glanced down at the tea then back at him. You slowly raised the mug to your lips. You took a small sip and then placed it down on the counter.