𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

   THE INK DEMON held your sleeping body in his arms. He was carrying you to the room you slept in before.

As he placed you down in the bed, he admired your sleeping face. 'So vulnerable...how is she so trusting to me? Who knows...'

He placed the blanket over you and then left the room. He sat beside the door like last time.

Now it was just him and his thoughts. He sat there wondering if he was really doing all of this simply because he was bored.

But then why would he make a deal with Alice to keep you safe? So his source of entertainment wouldn't die? No, he did that because he didn't want you to die, not because of anything else.

Why did he save you from the projectionist? Because he was getting bored again? Wrong again, because you were his human and he started to care for you.

He knew he was growing fond of you. He enjoyed your company and your smile.

He let out a low growl. He didn't like this feeling that you were giving him. You were making him confused in his own damn thoughts.

-

Alice paced around the place. She was happy on one side because she took the most perfect Boris from Henry. But on the other hand, she was slightly upset.

She remembered what you had told her—that she was already beautiful and didn't need to do this.

She blushed at the memory and then sighed. She crossed her arms and wondered what to do.

Why was she even thinking of you? Why were you having such an impact on her?

Why were you—a goddess, talking with her—a monster. She was completely baffled. But she knew for a fact that she liked you and didn't know how to handle that.

In that moment, both Alice and Bendy knew...you were having an effect on them which was puzzling.

-

-

-

You got up from the bed and glanced around the small room. You remembered now. You had passed out after being rescued from that scary projection man. And you found out that Henry was close by!

You happily walked out of the room. You felt as if this time you could find him.

As you left the room you didn't see Bendy anywhere. 'Weird...maybe he left?' You thought as you glanced around the place.

"..a..wa..ke...?.." You jumped a little, startled by Bendys voice.

You turned around to face him. "Ah! You scared me!" You scolded him with a small pout.