𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢!

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

   YOU WOKE UP again and tried to get up. But found yourself unable to move from your sleeping position.

"Hmm?" You rubbed your eyes and glanced around the bed, searching for the problem.

You gasped as you saw the ink demon in bed with you, his arms around you to keep you by him.

'Did he crawl in here last night?' You wondered as you looked at the demon resting by your side.

You noticed him shifting a bit, signaling he might wake up soon. You felt the heat rise up to your face. You tried to get out of his grasp before him waking up. You didn't want to be caught up in an awkward situation.

Your hard attempt of getting out quietly failed miserably. Bendy grinned as he saw you close to him.

"....goo..d...mo..rni..ng.." He said with a smirk.

You fake punched his arm. "Why are you in my bed?" You demanded, avoiding his smug comment.

He gave you a frown and sighed. He pointed at you. "..soft...hu..man....ver..y...war..m.." He responded as he stretched.

You pushed him out of the bed as you got up. "Well as much as I like and tolerate you, you can't just sneak into my bed and sleep with me. Wait...that sounds wrong. Just don't do that!" You scolded him with a flustered face.

Bendy just chuckled before leaving your room. "..sur..e....prin..ces..ss..."

You pinched the bridge of your nose. "I swear to goodness I'm going to get him back one day." You sighed.

-

You grabbed your bag and waved at Bendy. "I'm going to find Henry today! Wish me luck. Oh, and if you miss me, you can find me~" You teased with a smile.

Bendy laughed and just waved at you as you left.

Now it was just you. You just had to find Henry. He's still alive and seems to be in good shape.

You waltzed around the different floors, wondering where those strangers took him. You just hoped that they didn't hurt him at all.

You stopped your walking as you stepped into a room. There were a bunch of ink people. They were all standing and looking at you, you had started seeing them more often but these ones...they looked so lost and sad.

They all stared at you with sorrow in their eyes. Some cried, others said nothing at all. You decided to approach some.

"I'm not sure if you guys understand me...but I'm going to try and help you all." You declared with a sad smile.