𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚔 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

     YOU GASPED AS you looked at him. He was so close to your face, ink dripping onto you.

You weren't gonna lie, Bendy looked kinda scary, even if he was your favorite character.

As the demon leaned closer to your face, your breath hitched, then a sudden wave of excitement washed over you....he was your favorite character!

"W-wow, so you're Bendy. You're amazing!" You told him with a bright smile.

Bendy was always your favorite in the cartoons, so seeing him even like this was just awesome. Even if he was....demonic in a way.

Bendy stared at you, for once his face wasn't smiling he was...surprised? Why did you say that and not scream? Why aren't you terrified and trying to leave?

He quickly noticed his face and grinned again. He ripped off the rope that was tied and picked you up. He held you as you continued to gawk at him.

He walked and walked through rooms and doors. You felt confused and wanted an explanation of what was happening. And it didn't help that he wasn't saying anything.

"So...why'd you do that back there?" You asked him as he continued to walk somewhere.

Bendy glanced down at you. He couldn't really talk, it sounded too messed up and almost like a demon, which he was.

He opened his mouth. "Bor...red..." He said with a slurred speech.

You laid in his arms and waited patiently for him to finish his word. You then gave a small nod at him when he was done.

"Guessing you're not much of a talker. Well then, thank you even if you did that out of boredom. But may I ask you why you're still carrying me?" You questioned.

The demon thought for a moment. Then he pointed to you. "I...intre...sting..." He responded before placing you down.

You stood there looking at him. 'So he thinks I'm interesting and is only doing all of this because he's bored? I guess that's a reason.' You thought.

As you snapped out of your thoughts, you noticed you were in a giant room. There were several televisions playing some old episodes of the cartoon on the walls. Then in the center there was a giant throne.

Bendy walked over towards the throne and sat upon it. He placed his arm up and rested his head in the palm of his hand.

"Is this where you stay? Looks very...cozy." You awkwardly complimented, not knowing what to do.

He nodded his head. You stood there and looked around. As you admired each film that was on, you decided to ask him.

"Would it be alright if I asked why I'm here. I mean, you're bored and I'm a new person here. So what exactly do you want from me?" You asked nicely.