𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

YOU CRIED, YOU felt your tears roll down your face as you stared at nothing on the floor.

She died, Alice had died.

Bendy looked down at you, he'd never seen you this upset. Sure you were depressed before but that was over something completely different. This was a death.

He bent down to your side. He placed his gloved hand on your shoulder as he glanced away. The least he could do was provide you with some comfort.

You looked at his hand with glossy eyes. "Thanks...we should go back...I um just need a minute..." You told him in a shaky voice.

As he backed away, he waited out in a hallway. You were staring at the floor again.

"Alice...I wanted to save you too. But now...but now it's too late for that..." Your hand squeezed into a fist as you looked down.

Your eyes threatened to let more tears fall, but you didn't let them. You looked around the room and found a piece of empty paper. You picked it up and folded it into a flower and placed it where she passed.

"Have a nice rest, Alice." You said with a faint smile as you tried to look on the good side. But all it did was make another tear fall to the ground.

You walked out of the room and met Bendy in the hallway. You gave him a thumbs up, saying you were fine and ready to go.

-

-

-

Henry was placed in an odd prison. He sat on the bed and covered his face. His granddaughter was still out there, and with the demon of all things!

His thoughts ran rampant. Was he keeping her hostage? Was he hurting her? Was she safe? He didn't know but was terrified to find out.

The other Alice—Allison he had learned, was sitting on a chair thinking of what happened. The other Boris—Tom was eating some bacon soup.

"That was a close one. I wondered why that girl was with him though..." Allison said as Tom agreed.

Henry perked up. "That girl is my granddaughter, [y/n]." Henry explained.

Allison glanced over at him. "Oh, well that makes sense why she's here. Hmm...still doesn't explain why she's with him..."

Henry got up and held onto the cell bars. "That's what I was wondering too. So can you two please let me out so I can find her." He asked.

Alice shook her head with a small frown. "Sorry, but we still don't know you and if we can trust you or not. But try to rest up, must've been a crazy day for you." She told him.