𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

BENDY CARRIED YOU back to the throne room. He placed you on the ground. You were holding the Bendy plush in one hand, your face still flustered.

You faced away from the ink demon. You were too embarrassed and couldn't get rid of the blush.

Bendy enjoyed seeing you in this state, it made him a little fuzzy. He handed you his notepad after he wrote something again. He had a smug face which made you question what he wrote.

"𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚? 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚? 𝙊𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙..." You quietly read to yourself.

You felt your face heat up once more. Was he...flirting? And date, what did that even mean!? You pushed the notepad to his chest and looked at the ground.

"No, I had plenty of fun...um...I better go see Alice. I kinda forgot about giving her those tools." You quickly announced as you changed the subject.

Bendy frowned. Why were you trying to get away all of a sudden? He bent down to get on your level. He brought his hand on the tip of your chin and made you face him.

"....lea..a....ving..?" He questioned.

As you heard his deep and dark voice, a chill was sent down your spine from the closeness. You nodded your head, your eyes looking at him.

"Yes I intend to. I'll be back, I just need to give her the tools and then do a quick search for Henry. Then I'll come back and rest. Is that alright with you, Bendy." You asked the demon for permission.

Bendy removed his hand and looked away. He was upset at the fact that you had to leave just as you both returned. He shooed his glove at you as he returned to his throne.

You gave him a confused look before leaving the room and on your way to find Alice.

As you left, Bendy sighed. He hated to say it, but he wanted you. Wanted you by his side at all times. You brought him a sense of happiness, calmness, and possessiveness. He was slightly infatuated with you, and only wanted you around him.

He felt his hand turn into a fist as he thought of Alice getting more time with you. Or even the possibility of you...liking her. It pissed him off.

He stormed out of the throne room and decided to go find some more creatures to fight.

-

-

-

You felt yourself run out of breath as you finally found Alice's sanctuary again. Strangely enough, there was no lift. So it took you a bit longer, but it was worth it.

You held onto your bag that you carried with you, it contained the tools she wanted, a few cans of bacon soup, and the Bendy plush.

You knocked on the giant doors. "Alice, I'm back. Sorry it took me a while. I had a few....difficulties..." You trailed off with a shudder, that experience with the projection man was not fun.

The doors suddenly opened which caught you off guard. Alice didn't respond which you found odd.

You walked through the halls with the Angel merch and finally found Alice. She was glancing away at something. She seemed almost...distressed. Seeing her like this made you worried.

"Alice? Are you alright?" You asked the Angel.

Alice noticed your presence and turned to face you. She had a small blush on her face as she looked at you.

"Ah, welcome back [y/n]. Glad you made it back in one piece." She said with a faint smile.

You felt a blush of your own form on your face. You scratched the back of your head. "Thanks...um...here are your parts."

You took out the tools she needed from your bag and handed them to her. She gladly took them and placed them on a table.

She then faced you again. "Those will be useful later, thank you."

You two stood there for a while. Not really sure what to say, you looked at her. She seemed to hesitate before speaking.

"[y/n], would you hate me if I did something...something bad." She asked.

You perked up at her voice. "....no I don't think I could. I'd be mad, but it'd depend on what you did. But out of curiosity, what is it that you did?" You questioned her with uneasiness.

Alice frowned. She turned away from you. "...I-I well...nevermind. It's not important..."

You felt bad. Alice clearly had something on her mind. You reached out to her and gave her a hug from behind.

She was shocked but caved in immediately. She turned around to hug you back.

"You're too nice you know. That's what I hate about you...you make it so easy to like you." Alice confessed as she hid her head in your [h/l] [h/c] locks.

You felt your heart flutter. "Alice, y-you like me?" You asked to make sure she wasn't joking.

Alice gripped her hug on you. "Yes idiot." She said with a sigh.

You placed your hand up to her hair and ran your fingers through it. "Oh Alice, you're very sweet...but I'm not sure if I like you, well at least not yet. I'm still unsure with how I feel about...this place and the people here." You told her.

She nodded her head. She understood but still wanted to hear those same words escape your pretty lips.

She got out of your hug and backed away. "Well then, I guess I should tell you what I did."

You tilted your head at her. "Alice?"

She walked over to one of her testing tables, a sheet was wrapped over a creature. It looked large and bulky.

She gave you one last look before tearing off the sheet. You stood there stunned. It was that nice Boris you met a while ago. He looked broken yet fixed in different areas.

Alice observed your expressions. She wanted to see if there was any sign of disgust or hatred. To her surprise, there wasn't. Instead she saw sadness and sorrow.

You walked over to Alice, your head looking at the floor. "Alice, like I said before. I don't hate you, I'm just a bit...not even mad. But sad that you did this. I'm sorry if my words never reached you." You bitterly said.

Suddenly, Ink covered the walls again. You knew this meant that Bendy was nearby, and most likely looking for you.

You sighed and looked at Alice. You gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "I do still care about you. I'm sorry." You apologized.

You started walking away leaving the Angel confused. She moved up her hand to where you kissed her. Why did you do that and apologize, she should be the one saying sorry.

Before she could say anything, Bendy showed up. He looked at her with a menacing smile before taking you. He picked you up and tossed you over his shoulder.

You looked over his back as Alice started to get farther away due to him walking.

You gave her a small wave. "Bye..."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★