Crush??

Note - We are still in the flashback
_____________

Y/N's POV

I was walking in garden full of colourful flowers near the shore... Such a refreshing moment... After walking for a good minutes I sat near the shore where the waves creating a pleasant sound while washing my feet.
Rabbits, dogs, cats and many butterflies roaming here and there this was what anyone wants after a heck tick week... Suddenly a cat came near me...
"Y/n!" The cat said
A talking cat?? Strange.....
Suddenly it started shaking me....
"Y/n!!!! You sleepy head!!! Wake up for god sake!!!!" Yoongi was shouting as I crunched my eyes and opened them slowly
"Oppa... Today is Sunday...let me sleep" I said in my morning voice pulling my bedsheet and making myself comfortable on my bed...
"Just listen to me and then sleep till the night! I don't care!"
"Hmm... Say what you wanna say...."
"As I said I'm going out, don't wait for me and have your lunch, if u have any problem call me... Ok??"
"Hmm... Have a good day! Bye! Good night!"
"It's already morning y/n" he said rolling his eyes and shaking his head..
After he left I had a good sleep...
I finally woke up at 10 am! Wow! After many days I slept for this long!
I did my daily routine and got into this!

I finally woke up at 10 am! Wow! After many days I slept for this long!I did my daily routine and got into this!

As I'm staying in my home the whole day... I wore this comfy sweatshirt.
After eating an apple as my breakfast, I could not find the TV remote! I immediately called yoongi...
"Oppa!!!"
After few seconds I got a response
"What happened y/n!!" He yelled in whisper
"I could not find the TV remote!!!"
"Are you serious??" He said a bit annoyed
"Of course! I'm serious!!! I couldn't find it!!" I said with a worried tone
"It'll be near the kitchen table or between the couch... Just search..."
After digging the couch I found the remote..
"Aah yaaahh!! Thank you!!" I exclaimed
"Uh! Whatever, why the hell did you call me for this?"
"You said me to call if there is a problem right?.."
"Tch! Fine just don't annoy me!"
"Okie! Enjoy!" And after the he ended the call..
I just prepared my lunch and sat down in front of the tv.
I did not feel lonely or bored... Cause I started to play music in my library and read books... All were my favourite author's books...

~~time skips till evening~~

Yoongi's POV

It was 6pm and I returned home... I found an empty living room... I went to y/n's room but I did not find her... My mind started to think rubbish... I ran to my room and found it empty.. but then I heard some music coming from our library so I ran towards it and found y/n sleeping in the couch with a book on her face while music on... For some reason I sighed and went back to my room and got freshed up.
I went to our library and found y/n still sleeping, I went near her and woke her up..
"Y/n! How long have you been sleeping?? Now wake up! Let's have dinner!"
"Uh... Huh? U came? What's the time?" She said rubbing her eyes...
"It's 8 y/n! Come on now get ur lazy ass up!"
"Ookk" saying she got up and went to her room.
I threw myself in the couch and started watching tv.. after few minutes y/n came and sat beside me
"How was your day oppa?"
"Ya, it was fun!"
"Great what did you guys do?"
"We went to a movie and then had our lunch and went to a arcade, we played a lot and enjoyed our day..." And I took out my phone to show her some pics...
"I think I saw this guy yesterday..." She said pointing at Hoseok
"Really?" I raised raising an eyebrow
"Yeah... I think it's him..." she said doubtfully
" Oh ok... Let's have our dinner..." I said leaving the couch..

We had our dinner and went to sleep..

~ Next Morning ~
I woke up to the noisy sounds of my alarm and y/n...
I did my daily routine and had my breakfast...
We waved and left in our directions to our university..
On my way I met Hoseok, we started to walk together and then went to our first class with Seokjin.
Classes were as usual with many assignments and works...
~At the break~
As we were sitting in the cafeteria, suddenly Jin spoke,
"I think that girl has a crush on one of us.." I looked at the girl he was eyeing
IT WAS Y/N!!
"That girl?" I asked him..
"Yah... I sometimes see you glancing at her... Is something going on yoongi??" He said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at me.
"What are you thinking? There nothing happening" I snapped at him..
"Isn't she is cute right?" Hoseok said our of no where... As we looked at him with shock "I mean she looks good and is a kind person" he continued while seeing her..
"What makes you say so Hoseok?" Jin asked him...
"I have been seeing her since the first day... She is kinda intresting!"
INTRESTING??????
"Ahhahh~~~ so someone is having a tiny crush huh?" Jin smirked
"Are you gonna break her after you r done?" I asked out of no where..
"What? No! Never! If I get with her.. I'll never leave her... It's not a tiny crush but... Infact.... A huge crush... I have been seeing her since many weeks....."
"Weeks??" Me and Jin shouted in shock..
"Um... Ya like I often see her in the nearby store... And kinda liked her when I started to see her everyday..." He said scratching his neck...
What?? I never knew that!
After that we went to our next class. But I caught Hoseok glancing at y/n's class..
I think it went too far... But I won't allow him to date y/n!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/n -
What will happen next? Will Hoseok be able to talk with y/n? Will they ever meet? Stay tuned to know!