🎐Flashback!🎐

"OPPAAA???" I shouted! Everyone was looking at us confused... I quickly ran towards him and hugged him as I missed him a lot.... Since 1yr....
"Oppa??!! What r u doing here? U said u were in Busan and what is all this ??.. u lied to me?" I said in a voice which about to be cracked...
"Ooh noo y/n-ah! I did not! I'm sorry that I did not tell u as I was busy! And I missed u too..." He hugged me tightly and I became a bit emotional...

Suddenly one person cleared his throat and asked " ahem, can we get an explanation Yoongi?"
Yes, Min yoongi is my brother...
"She is my Sister, Min Y/N " he said smiling at me
"They r my friends and I'm sure you know one of them....😉"
"Hello I'm Namjoon! Nice to meet you!"
"Hello I'm jungkook! Nice to meet you!"
I greeted everyone back
"I'm sure you know me 😏" he said in his deep voices smirking at me.......

".... Hoseok?!?!" I was shocked, broken, angry, happy, and also wanted to scold him! My heart was filled with emotions...
My eyes were balled will tears I quickly ran back to the room..

Yoongi's POV

As she ran I felt sad for her... When I turned back to Hoseok his smile disappeared and he became down... I know that it's his fault.... But... What can I do....he chose it.... He took his coat, and went to his room...

I went to y/n she was lost in her thoughts in the balcony...

I kept my hands around her shoulder reassuring her.. she turned towards me and said," you know it right? Why didn't you say me when I asked you? What's happening? WAEEE?????" She screamed!
" Calm down y/n! There was a good reason for everything... And he will explain soon.... Just take rest we will talk about it tomorrow..." With that he gave a assuring smile and left...

~~~Flashback~~~

(When y/n was 19)

"What's wrong with you both??? Can't u both handle a responsibility?? Are you both this dumb??? Grow up kids!!! You can't be like this forever !!!" Our dad was scolding us... He never scolds me.. this was the first time I saw him like this...I couldn't control my tears anymore.. so I quickly ran to my room.

Yoongi's POV

When y/n ran me and dad were shocked! I quickly said," we're sorry dad we will never repeat this" and ran to search y/n.
I went to her room, I found her in her balcony and letting her tears flow.
I went and sat beside her to confront her.
She kept her head on my shoulder and was silent... I neither talked anything and we companied each other with the silence. Soon our maid knocked the door and said "sir is calling you both, he said he wants you to be in his room within 5 minutes" with that she went. I looked at y/n, she went to the washroom, washed her face and came out. We went to our dad's room ... Knock knock

"Come in!" When he saw us he sighed "As you both are gonna study in the university soon I will allow you to be in the guesthouse with no maids but only one person who just cleans the house.. you guys should cook, wash and do everything independently, as me and mom will be going to a business meeting in California,you can ask help from your cousin if u want... But no breaking of the rules" he said raising his eyebrows
We nodded our heads and went back to my room.. y/n was still sad as she just threw herself on my bed. I smiled and sat beside her. I want to change her mood, "y/n! This sounds interesting right? Why don't we buy the supplies for our classes so that we can use the money which dad will be sending in future for food?" As expected y/n's mood changed she became excited for my new idea.
We soon went out to a mall to buy the supplies..

Y/N's POV

We went to the stationary first bought our essentials and then we bought some new clothes then some accesories and
I bought some cool bracelets..
Well even yoongi shopped a lot... And soon we were filled with bags.....

We r gonna shift tomorrow itself so we should be packing our laugagge today itself.. we rushed back to our home and started packing...

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/n-
Let's see how this goes on...
Stay tuned guys!😉