Santelli-De Marchi: The Union

Start from the beginning

"Why are your eyes closed?"

"Bad luck," I whispered. I feel his fingers on my cheek as he tucks a wet strand of my hair behind my ear. I can feel my nipples harden under the water and I'm thankful that he couldn't see it. My heartbeat escalates and the smell of mouthwash and aftershave hits my nose. Fuck! He didn't let my face go. Usually, I would object, but the nerves that I tried so hard to put at bay came alive and are now making me hyper aware of my body and of Lucas, whose thumb is now caressing my cheeks.

"Mari?"

"Hmm?"

"Open your eyes."

No. Don't listen to him, I tell myself. You're becoming a missus, not someone he can just command around. But to heck with being stubborn. Today is supposed to be a fucking great day. The worst that could happen is that somebody dies and the press labels my wedding a bloody one. So I did as I was told and fluttered my eyes open.

Lucas was merely inches away from my face. His five o'clock shadow was gone and he looked younger with how clean his face is. He smirks as he stares into my multicolored eyes.

"There's no such thing as bad luck," he says. For a moment, his gaze left my eyes and stared on my lip. Goddamnit, Lucas. His thumbs moved down, towards my full, waiting lips and lower towards my chin. He raised my head to level his. And he paused. He fucking paused as if we have the time to play around.

"If you don't kiss me now, I'm going to fucking—"

Well thank the fucking heavens. Lucas slammed his mouth to mine without grace or warning. And the nervous wreck that I was, actually calmed. It was as if it wanted Lucas' lips the entire time, and now that it felt him, my brain goes quiet. All I can feel is Lucas' lips on mine, his minty breath mixed with mine, his hands cupping my face to steady me. I felt my cheeks burn when he shoved his tongue in my mouth. And because I'm naturally a fighter, I fought his invading tongue with mine. We were giving each other tongue like we were fucking high schoolers for like a good ten minutes, but it felt longer than that.

Lucas moans, playfully biting my lower lips as he pulls away. We both catch our breath, and he leans his forehead on mine, giving me one last smack on the lips before saying, "We can wait tonight. Or we can do a quick one right now."

"Now," I begged, returning a soft kiss on his soft lips.

"Good choice," he says. "I was afraid you're going to let me jerk off before my own wedding."

"I could. But I need it, too."

Lucas growls and he devours me once more. I reached for his face with my wet hands, and sat up from the tub, my breasts rising from the water. The coolness of the room and the desire that's crawling on my body hardened my nipples, which made my core clench, which made me moan between our kisses.

"Fuck, Mari," he cursed. His other hand slowly moves towards my knees and deeper into the water, caressing my thighs. A little further, Lucas, I wanted to say. Instead I got hold of his hand and guided it to where I wanted to be touched. He chuckles. "So eager."

I bite his lower lip as he laughs and made him moan even harder. His hands between my legs play with my clit, his watch wet in the water. I arched my neck, pulling back from the kiss as my body became hyper aware of his warmth. My heart is pounding in my ears, my cheeks hot despite the cool water.

"Hmm," I moan, biting my lower lip, taking in the pleasure building inside me. I felt Lucas shift and before I knew it, his mouth was against my ears, whispering dirty words I never thought he had the capability to say.

"I like it when you squirm like this, Mari," he says. "But I want you to say my name. To beg. Because this—" he inserts a finger inside me "—is just the beginning of our little adventure." He slides in another finger, making me bite my lip to stop the loud moan from coming out.