chapter 1:the begining

y/n pov:

my name is y/n l/n and I've been living on my own since I was 11 years old.
you see my family had this weird trait of all of us having white hair strange right yeah well this didn't sit well with anyone
at school the other kids would either stay away or bully me and my twin sister shara so it was hard making friends we only had eachother.
as for my mom and dad they were often left without work as people would often try to stay away from them we were a poor family with not many friends or any relatives but we were happy because we had eachother..........

at least we were until the fire nation attacked
*technical difficulties*

we were happy until one day it was me and shara's birthday when a bunch of F.B.I agents broke into our house and tried taking us away.
my dad faught them off while my mom tried to hide us but one of the men took out a gun and shot him seeing this I screamed for my dad while the men came after us our mom protected us as they shot her too,
shara and I ran but I tripped and on of the men grabbed me
shara saw this ran attacked him but only got caught herself I hit the guys arm and he dropped me and I help my sis out the others grip and we continued running.

we eventually got tired and looked for a place to rest finding an abandoned building we walked through the rubble we sat up against the wall and fell asleep.
a short while had passed and I could hear sirens opening my eyes fully I saw shara putting her hands out to her sides as if she was shielding me....she had alway looked out for my safety and would do anything to protect me but it was mostly because I was a coward I asked her what was happening when one of the men from earlier shouted to stay still,shara looked at me with a smile and mouth the words run I wanted to protest but she charged at the men taking a multitude of shots obeying her I ran and ran for hours.....days....weeks I lost track I just wanted to get away.

ever since then I've been on my own I'm 15 now and  I'm aware of how it affected my mental health as now I am incapable of a peaceful night of sleep and hear strange voices I decided that I had enough and I was going to meet my family again.
later that day I left my old home which I returned to for one last time and I took and knife and engraved the names of my parents and shara I stare at the tree as a tear leaves my eye and i turn to head for the mountain famously known for making kids disappear Mt.Ebott,after a while of climbing I reach the top of the mountain and I came across a cave.
walking into the cave I found a giant hole in the ground using my common sense I knew this is what had happened to the lost children they fell down being adventurous but for me I'll be falling down willingly, with one final breath I lean forward and fall the down the dark hole I look to the sky as it gets further and further away I smile as the last thing to go through my head was I'll see you all soon.

alright the first chapter of the new permanent story is done hope you all liked this and I'll see you in the next one so long =)

Edit ok this came out earlier than expected but that good right well see ya