Chapter 2- Fight for me

Eliza scanned her party for a while, wondering what they were doing. Assuming they weren't doing anything of importance, she stood to her feet, about to introduce herself to the smoking hot dragon born. However, just as she stood, the dragon born led the party over to a man sat in the corner, his beard a deep grey and reaching the floor. She silently cursed herself under her breath. She hoped she wasn't straight and this was her boyfriend. She could do way better.

Meanwhile, as Eliza contemplated the best way to approach her, the party began to speak to this man. Kyra, the dragon born, stayed quiet, scanning the room. Her eyes locked onto Eliza's and for a brief moment, the two were lost in eachother's eyes and it felt like heaven. But unfortunately, the moment was only brief before Jet, the satyr who seemed like the leader, nudged her arm. She quickly swivled her head and her eyes widened when she noticed that the man's beard was slowly desolving, his flesh melting away to reveal a skeleton, his back hunched and his teeth curling into a snarl. She let out a small gasp as she quickly pulled out her flaming trident and planting her feet firmly on the floor, ready to fight.

She waited patiently as the party took swings at the skeleton, damaging but not quite killing it just yet. Before Kyra could even think about attacking, it lunged at her, slashing her cheek. That was it! She may have been shy but she wasn't weak. A firey anger in her heart, she lunged forward and struck the skeleton with her trident, setting it alight. She stumbled backwards, shocked by her strength as the fire slowly disintegrated it until all that was left was a pile of ashes.

As the party congratulated her, Eliza watched in awe. Not only was she hot but she was strong and had skill. She did have a soft spot for shy yet strong girls. Once she was sure it was over, she took a deep breath and head over to her party. But Kyra had gone