"Did they surrender?" Bucky asks when they return.

"Not exactly." Steve sighs.

"Yibambe!" Tchalla leads the chant as the Wakanans copy him

"What the hell?" You look out to a sea of monsters running from the Forrest.

"You scared?" Bucky asks in a taunting tone.

"No" you shove him lightly.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha looks ahead.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye notes as you all watch the monsters squeeze into the barrier only to be killed by it. A few start to come through as you shift uneasily on your feet, this however did not go unnoticed by the super soldier beside you.

"Ready?" Bucky pat your shoulder gently with his human arm

"Ready?" Bucky pat your shoulder gently with his human arm. You only look up to meet his blue eyes and nod sturdily. A shield is raised by the border tribe in front while the kings guard begin to shoot the wretched monsters. Bucky and you join in on the shooting from your spots in the formation. Sam and Rhode few over you and went into battle ahead.

"You seen the teeth on those things?" Sam shouts, causing you to laugh lightly and Bucky to smile at the sound of your laughter.

"Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed." Rhode flew around the barrier, dropping grenades.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce warns as a group of outriders start to run around.

"Them we better keep 'em in front of us."

"How do we do that?" Okoye looks to her king for answers.

"We open the barrier." He starts before speaking into coms.

"On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen."

"Requesting confirmation, my King. You said open the barrier?"

"On my signal."

"This will be the end of Wakanda." Mbaku states.