"Ayo, bitch with the young m.a. braids let me holla at you for a second. mmcht, stop being shy. I got Crab legs and eyelashes in my truck." Samael's deep voice spoked seriously, even though they both knew that it was a joke.

Monét mouth fell open and she punched him in the chest. He laughed holding onto his chest.

"I would've been like nah neck braids, I got a man." She rolled her neck, looking him up and down.

"I got a lot of guns, hope he a shooter." He smirked at Monét, she walked over hugging him. "You be all up on me damn girl." Samael playfully shrugged her off, but she was in love and with each of her actions you could tell.

She'd never felt this way about anyone so the feeling was different. She couldn't help but to just touch him.

"Let's go do something fun. Let's do the bike tour then we can go to the Gangsters and Ghosts museum, then we can eat and I can get me some liquor." Monét stood up putting on her sneakers already know that he would agree.

" Monét stood up putting on her sneakers already know that he would agree

@noelle.xo: took a little break now I'm back to me.
@domofficial: where the hell y'all going?
@jaydawayda: @domofficial we don't ever get invited no damn where.
@1dessdior: I ain't get invited either.

@allhailmael: Look in my eyes, 28 years of Pain when I glance

@noelle.xo: my love 😍💙
@domofficial: get yo dumb ass off the floor in yo good clothes.

"Your cousin takes the cake for being the most annoying person on the planet" she laughed pressing the power button on her phone putting it in her back pocket.

"Aye, Princess." Monét turned around smiling at him, she thought the nickname was so cute.

"Hmm?" She raised a brow waiting for what he was going to say next.

"How many wigs you got? Yesterday you had on that long one. You just be switching wigs like you a Polly pocket."

Monét mouth dropped bucking at him, punching him in his arm she laughed "I'm not going a fucking place with you. Bye."

"I'm just playing mamas, damn." Wrapping his arm around her neck they walked out the house. Using his phone he locked the front door.

"Have you talked to your parents?" Monét looked up at him. The last conversation he and Izzy shared went left and he knew it would take a long time for his father to accept that he may not have wanted to follow in their footsteps.

"I spoke to my moms. She's real understanding of course but that's just her character. as for my pops? It's settling in, he blamed you for it. I told them I've been thinking about this shit for a minute. You did give me a push to do it but like, these thoughts not new."

"I don't give a damn who they blame. They need to blame themselves for putting y'all in a unhealthy ass situation like that. All money, isn't good money. I get having to provide for your family but there's other options." She shrugged walking to the car, she didn't give a shit about someone's father having a problem with her. Especially someone like Samael's. He was bland anyways. Ole boring ass.

Rushing to the drivers seat, she tried to open it and the doors quickly locked. "You think you slick. I told you, you had to learn to drive in Chicago traffic. I let you be in New York but I'm not driving you around everywhere."

Monét side eyed him crossing her arms. She felt a temper tantrum coming upon her and Samael knew she was about to throw one.

"Well then I'll go in the house. We just won't go. I really don't give a shit." Rolling her eyes, she looked at Samael who wore a smile on his face. She wanted to smack the smug off his ugly ass face.

"Then we won't go, get in the house."

Monét mouth dropped, she knew that would get him. Walking towards the house, she heard Samael crack up laughing. "Get your dumb ass in the car, childish ass."

Her smile grew and she quickly rushed back to the car. Maybe she was the blame for their sudden move. She had Samael's thought clouded and even though he felt strongly for Yanna she could never give him the emotions and butterflies Monét did and that's why he was always willing to go off his own bat for her.

This was love and he never wanted it to end. Monét was the only woman that was ever able to get between the Jones family and that may have been her downfall.

——————

Vote and comment.
Short chapter.
150 comments for chapter update.