22

The once clear blue sky was now a dark thunderous blue. All eyes fell on the five. Taehyun conjured mic so he could address the growing crowd. Yeonjun, Soobin, Kai, & Beomgyu aiming their bows at all points of the crowd. "A new age must begin. Me & my friends are that new age."

                               The crowd erupted in whispers & slightly scared faces. This could change everything they've ever known. Taehyun continued, "변화에 동의하거나 여러분이 가지고 있는 마법의 능력을 잃는 위험을 감수하세요." (Either agree to change or risk losing the magical abilities you possess.)

         Obsidian mad his way forward. "Why should we give up everything for this new age ? Why must it be you ?" Soobin quickly pointed his arrow in Obsidian' direction. It was clear these young sorcerers had no fear within them. Soobin smirked wide, "입 다물어요, 옵시디언 아니면 두 번 다시 말하지 않도록 할까요?" (Shut your mouth, Obsidian. Or do you want us to make sure you never speak again ?)

                                                    Daisy pulled Obsidian back. "Stop it. We can't fight fate, Obsidian." Daisy wasn't letting this go. What happened next affected the magical realm as a whole. Obsidian had grown annoyed breaking from her grip. "They broke the star formation spell. Still think we should leave this up to fate ?"

                                                  In the midst of the crowd hearing this news or conversing among themselves Taehyun made copies of himself on the outer parts of the crowd. "그들은 천 가지 스타의 매력을 끌어내고 있어요!" (They are pulling off the thousand star charm !), Yoongi yelled as star formations appeared all over the ground.

                                                  The thousand star charm was extremely powerful & was never designed for magical practitioners. This charm purposely was supposed to hard to complete. Yeonjun took the lead this time. Him & his friends aiming their bows at the crowd from above. Kai was levitating them. Beomgyu said the very last words everyone was dreading. "Sleep."

          The whole crowd descended into a deep dreamless sleep 💤. Time was then reset.