14

The Start Of Balance

Song Taeyang & Alyssa Choi were the foundation of the magical realm. They were dragged out of their homes forcefully before the townspeople of what is early Well-Wood. Back then it was called Crown-Hill.

"마녀들을 불태우시오!" (Burn the witches !) A few chanted as the young Alyssa & Taeyang were binded by rope. They shared a glance between each other. The one thing that was agreeable was that they didn't like the term witches. "모든 마술을 끝내세요!" (End all witchcraft !) More screams erupted form the townspeople.

Yoon Jaehyun was what you'd call a charismatic presence. He claimed he had a device or tactics to tell if witchcraft was evil or pure gifts bestowed upon select people. "손바닥을 자르도록 하겠습니다. 혈색이 우리 마을에서 추방되어야 할 사람을 결정할 것입니다." (We will cut their palms. The blood color shall determine who needs to be banished from our town.) This statement seemed to satisfy the townspeople & ceased their screaming.

Jaehyun did more than he said he would. He cut deep gashes from a point in the arms down to their palms. Alyssa's blood came out red & fresh. Taeyang' blood was different. It came out a cyan blue. It was undetermined what the different blood meant at the time. "당장 마녀를 불태우시오!" (Burn the witch now !)

Alyssa was set free. Torches were chucked at Taeyang engulfing his body in flames 🔥. Taeyang' screams were drowned out by the cheering by the cruel cheers of the townspeople. Alyssa used the last of her strength & joining him in the flames. "뭐하고 있어요? 나가요!" (What are you doing ? Get out !) Alyssa choked back her screams as hed eyes welled with tears, "I can't let you die for what we both are..."

They felt like they were on fire for an eternity. Like it was a neverending flame. When suddenly it stopped. They were in a were at crossroad. Signs directed them. Alyssa was supposed to head to the left into the white light. Taeyang being directed to the right into the dark.

They were given new names entering the different ends outside of the spiritual realm. Alyssa was renamed 데이지 (Daisy). Taeyang being renamed 옵시디안 (Obsidian).

From there the two ministries of magic were born.