9

Tale Of Madam Hwang

              She wasn't always a madam. Her full name was Soojin Hwang 황수진. She was a sorceress. Sorceresses were just as powerful as their male counterparts. Arcadia: School of Arcane Arts wasn't a school as of yet. It was more like a common place for individuals with magical abilities & dividing them by the level of knowledge they possessed. Soojin was a 6th year by rank.

                  Soojin was a target 🎯 for other sorceresses. She had many obscure magical abilities. Her abilities were as listed:

Age shifting- the ability to accelerate or reverse the ageing process; to become young

Cursing- the ability to enchant an object or person, & produce highly negative effects.

Enchantment- The ability to bestow magical powers on a object or an individual.

Medium Ship- The ability to see & communicate with the dead.

                            Soojin was a threat to the arcane world for sorceresses & sorcerers alike. A few of her peers lured hed out from campus grounds. A few miles down the road from ASAA was the magical town of Well-Wood Hollow. "왜 날 여기로 데려왔죠?" (Why did you bring me here ?)

               Here peers snickered around her muttering a containment spell. "멈춰요! 제발, 멈춰요!" (Stop ! Stop it, please !) Soojin felt searing pain. She couldn't go anywhere because of the containment spell. "왜요? 왜 저예요?" (Why ? Why me ?) She had a right to ask why they were doing this to her.

                      "You're an abomination, Soojin Hwang. You will never be a sorceress. You are nothing more than the demonic magic you possess." Their words were harsh, but there was a some truth in it. Her cursing ability was what it stemmed from. "이 통증은 언제 멈출까요?" (When will this pain stop ?)

       Soojin was in pain until her numb body hit the ground & the containment spell was lifted. Her peers leaving her while her body was numb. Soojin had to practically crawl her way back to the campus.

            Once she recovered she continued her schooling, as well as embracing the fact her peers are terrified of her. She manged to complete up to her 8th year before she dropped out of ASAA.

         Once settled in Well-Wood Hollow she made a life of her own. Then she met Lee Seungmin 이승민. He was the first guy who wasn't terrified of her abilities & genuinely cared for her.

                "나는 당신의 영원한 사랑을 맹세하고 당신이 가르쳐 준 어두운 마술을 가르쳐 주겠어요, 사랑." (I vow to love your forever & teach the dark magics you have taught me, Love.) Lee Seungmin was absolutely devoted to her. Love makes you do crazy things.

                   "승민 씨 지금 약속하셨잖아요. 지금은 되돌릴 수 없습니다. 제 명예를 걸고 옵시디언 아이부터 시작하세요." (You've promised me now, Seungmin. You can't take it back now. Start The Obsidian Eye in my honor.)

              Seungmin attended ASAA & soon became a low ranking staff member who opened The Obsidian Eye secret society. Soojin only sees recruits to The Obsidian Eye if they are doubting what they are learning.