6

Taehyun POV

                                  I stepped off the trolley. Headmaster Han walked me to my guide. I was considered a ward of the magical state. My parents were obviously magical, but I was raised by a normal human family.

                  Students like me with rare abilities were under the headmaster' care. Me especially as a ward.  The headmaster was on the only one of the faculty that seemed to have an ability. The ability being sleep induction. The ability to put others to sleep with the wave of a hand or via potion.

                                My magical ability was replication or better known as cloning. I can make multiple copies of myself that function under my command. Headmaster pointed me  in the right direction. "태현 씨, 저 정국이에요. 당신의 가이드입니다." (Taehyun, this is Jungkook. Your guide.)

Jeon Jungkook 전정국
"JK"
8th year

Cryo-Kinesis (the ability to create & control cold as well as ice )

           Jungkook walked me to my dorm. Even handed me a key 🔑. I was shocked by his kindness. I wasn't used to people being sincerely nice. I could tell I was going to enjoy my years here at ASAA. "너무 스트레스 받지 마세요. 첫해는 즐겁게 보내셔야 합니다." (Don't stress too much. Your first year should be enjoyed.)

                I gave him a grin as he helped me settle in. "제가 알아야 되는 게 있나요?" (Is there something I should know ?) The suspense of what he would say next was entirely too much. "When you have the chance stop by Madam Hwang'."

          He said no more as he handed me a paper to fill out. Then he showed himself out. Who was Madam Hwang ? Why did I have to go see her ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FORCE: 10/10

TECHNIQUE: 9/10

RESISTANCE: 8/10

CONTROL: 10/10

비밀 사회에 참여하는 것을 고려하시겠습니까? (Would you consider joining a secret society ?)

           I'm honestly a bit scared to. I barely get accepted as is for being a ward of the magical state.

         당신은 당신과는 반대되는 능력을 가진 사람들과 유대감을 가질 의향이 있습니까? (Are you willing to bond with those who possess abilities opposite of yours ?)

Are the willing to bond with me ? That's the real question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

               Not long after I was alone with my thoughts a black envelope was slide under my door. A white eye drawn on it. It was addressed to be from 옵시디언 아이입니다 or rather The Obsidian Eye.

      The note inside was ominous. I was shocked to say the least.

    친애하는 태현씨, 자정에 초대합니다. 첫해 개시가 시작됩니다 - 옵시디언 아이 (Dear  Taehyun, we invite you to join us as midnight. First Year initiation will commence- The Obsidian Eye).

             I put my anxiety aside. I was going to go. However, that didn't mean I'd stay if it turns out how I think it will.