𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒

WOMEN ASSOCIATION
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to the cafe to visit Nagato-san. I'll be back after my business with her. Maybe after lunch."

"Wait why are you telling me that? I'm going to work now so you don't really have to."

"I'm just fucking telling you because you have the shit right to know."

"Aww~ go on! Just come back before I do okay? I love you!"

"I fucking love you too— HEY YOU FORGOT YOUR BENTO AGAIN!"

"Oh, my bad! Thank you Katsuki! You're the best!"

"Hell yeah, I am."

Katsuki sighed after seeing you leave the house. He went back to the kitchen to continue washing the dishes before ready to go to the cafe Nagato asked him to go to.

Nagato is their hometown's chairwoman and is respected by everybody, including Katsuki. He really likes the housewife energy that the old lady radiates— not that he'll admit it.

"We rule the whole Gaoka prefecture. We participate in local events, plan our own projects, etcetera. The women association does all of that and more." Nagato said with a cup of tea and a smile.

"And... you want me to join?" Katsuki asked arms crossed while sitting lazily in front of the old lady.

"We've had quite a lot of men helping with the events. Mostly the kind husbands of the women here, some... don't even live here." Nagato said.