Chapter : 16

The next day, in the university, I was eating at the cafeteria with Jungkook without Ron-Sue because she's sick so she's staying home.

I couldn't stop thinking about the plan, Is it safe ? What if something happens ?

"Y/N !!!!!!!!"

I jumped out of fear and nearly fell from my chair, Jungkook was looking at me with a worried look.

"What ?"

"I called you at least 6 time, are you okay ? You seem really worried."

"Did you look at your face before saying this ? But yes I'm okay don't worry."

"Y/N, I'm your friend, you can tell me anything."

I tried to resist because I don't think they would be really happy if someone knew all the plan but I couldn't hold it back anymore and told him about everything from the beginning till the plan we were planning to do in 2 days.

He looked at me shocked.

"So, you are going to take revenge on that man who's called "Mr. J" ?"

"Yeah...I know It sound crazy."

"Well, good luck" he said with a strange tone

When I looked at him his face was now emotionless

"T-thank you."

The day went by really fast and with a blink of an eye, It was already THE day.

I was in Yoongi's house in one of his numerous rooms to pick a dress with the help of Jimin.

"How come Yoongi has girls' clothing ?" I asked

"Oh, he has a sister."

"Really !! Where is she ?"

"Y/N...."

"Do we have the same age ?"

"Y/N....."

"I would love to see her !"

"Y/N !!!!!!!!!!!!"

"..........what ?" I said smiling

"Sorry to cut you off like that but Yoongi's sister is......dead."

My smile quickly faded away and I felt guilty

"OMG, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

I looked at the clothes, I'll wear the dress of a dead person. It doesn't bother me but I'm afraid of getting it dirty or something like that, It's too precious.

"Ok, stop feeling bad and try this one." Jimin said, handing me a dress.

I tried it one and looked in the mirror.

It was a red dress with long sleeves and a v-neck.

"Damn ! If I wasn't gay- I mean If I was into you I would totally faint right now." He said shocked

"....Wait what ? Nevermind, I like it too tho. Okay now time for the makeup, Jimin, can you do my hair ?"

He nodded and 20 minutes later we were already done. Jimin did a pretty good job on my hair.

"OMG GIRL, you're perfect ! Poor Hoseok, he's not ready for this."

"Maybe he'll not like it." I said because I was nervous he didn't like this type of dress or makeup.

Jimin gave me a "Are you serious or do you want me to slap you ?" look.

I deeply breathed and left the room to go downstairs but Jimin held me back.

"WAIT! You, you stay here, when you'll hear "come down" then you can come ok ?"He said a little too excited

"Mr. Jimin, What are you up too ? I said, suspicious.

"Nothing, just wait here."

Then he left, not long after I heard Jimin talking loudly.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !"

"Jimin, Hoseok and I are both man" Yoongi interrupted

"shut up- ANYWAYS, after all my hard work, my masterpiece is finally finished...

COME DOWN !"

I was literally shocked, now I REALLY don't want to go downstairs, but I have to so I started to go down step by step, I saw Jimin and Yoongi then finally Hoseok our eyes locked, At this moment, I do not care if I fall. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth but quickly closed it.

"So, how do I look ? ?" I asked him

"Y-yeah you're okay, let's go." He said standing up

I was disappointed by his reaction, I hoped he'd show some...enthusiasm.

"Don't worry Y/N, you're beautiful." Yoongi reassured me

I smiled at him thankful

Hoseok walked out, but not towards the door.

"...heu..Hoseok ? The door is the other way."

"oh ? oh yeah I knew it haha-" he quickly replied

He turned around and headed towards the right door but then tripped over..nothing ?

"I'm okay, I'm okay."

Hopefully, he reached the door safely.

"Where is the dress- the car ?" he added

We looked at him confused

"The blue car at your right."

"thank you, I'll wait for you."

When he left jimin and Yoongi bursted out laughing

"I think you broke him." Jimin said wiping a tear from his eyes

"Did you see how he tripped ?"

"And how he couldn't take his eyes off Y/N ?"

They laughed again during at least 3 min, I was pleased, so he actually liked my dress ?

-Skip-

We finally arrived at the party, we did a last checkout then we entered.

I went straight up to the bar and asked the bartender where is the boss who prepared the party

"I think he's in the room next to the kitchen."

I informed Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok then quickly headed to this room.

When I opened it, the room was dark then, suddenly, the lights turned on and there he was, the boss with 4 body guards surrounding me.

"Hello Y/N, I missed you." he said with his filthy mouth

He nodded his head to a bodyguard and they suddenly grabbed me I tried to punch them but they were too strong for me

"How dare you ! Free me so I can kill you with my own hands !"

He laughed out loudly et started to approach me

"You don't seem really surprised to see me, why ?Did you already know who I was ?"

I looked at his face closely, this face, this smile that I once liked, this big doe eyes.

Jungkook......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah It's already the end of the chapter, I hope you like it and THANK YOU FOR THE 650 VIEWS !!!!! 

It's incredible !!!!

Well, maybe jungkook wasn't really nice after all, but who knows ?

See you at the next chapter !