Chapter 7 : The day of his death

*the next day*

I was watching my face with cold water, trying to catch my breath. It was the middle of the night, maybe around 1:35 am and I just woke from a nightmare. I bet you guessed which.

 Despite the number of times I dreamed about it, I always have the same feeling, this terribly sad feeling. 

I never had the strength to get back to this place where he died, so I made a little grave for him. Talking about that, today is the day where he died. 

Everytime this day comes, I always have a bad day and at the end of school, I go visit him.

I got back to my bed, put my earphones on and started to listen to "Still With You" (by you know who). I instantly relaxed and started to fall asleep.

My cat woke me up by playing with my hair

"Ow !" I said

August D got scared and ran to the kitchen. I took my phone and looked at the hour.

It's 8:30 am...........Wait......I HAVE CLASS AT 8:30 !

I quickly dressed up, I didn't have the time to take a shoer nor have my breakfast. Like expected, this day is going to be horrible.

I took a taxi and told him to go fast, when I entered university, the hallways were empty. I rushed to my class and they all were here looking at me.

"Miss Y/N, why were you late ?" My math teacher asked.

"My alarm didn't ring." I said embarrassed

"It's okay for this time."

"Thank you teacher."

I got to my seat, Ron Sue looked at me worried.

"Are you okay ?" she asked

"Yeah, today is just not my day."

She raised an eyebrow

"I'll tell you later"

*End of the class*

"So ? what's happening today ?" she asked

"Don't tell anyone please"

"Don't worry, you can trust me. I have a better idea for you to feel comfortable, I'll tell you something weird that my mom told me today and you'll tell me your secret ok ?" she proposed

"humm okay but you first"

" So, about 10 years ago on the same day, my mother received a little boy while she was working, she's a doctor btw, She asked the boy if he's okay and he said that he was shot by a bullet and asked her if she can heal him.

She obviously agreed because he wasn't in good condition and lost a lot of blood. He insisted on the fact that he didn't want her to say anything to anyone, It looked like he wanted to keep it a secret. Do you know the funniest part ?

He's name is Jung Hoseok

Like the boy in our class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So j-hope was alive all this time ?

hope you enjoyed and check my previous chapters

thank you !!