Chapitre 2 : Jeon Jungcook

That face, his features, but where is the smile? I only see an expression of anger. No it can't be him, his face is older compared to what to my memory, no, my eyes are playing tricks on me.

The man on the top, that I confused with someone else, prepared to punch the one on the ground again,

I don't know what happened to my body, but I started to run toward them.and by the time the boy threw his fist I was already in between.

His eyes widened, but he couldn't stop his stroke. I felt an impact and ... the dark.

I woke up, the first thing i saw is a white ceiling,when i regained my senses, i get up suddenly, I was lying on a strange bed, you know, the one in the infirmary.

I traveled all around the room, when I saw someone sleeping on a sofa.It was a young man, around my age, he have a beautiful face despite the bandages all over his body. Then I remembered him, he was the boy on the ground.

He slowly opened his eyes, and his gaze instantly landed on me. His deep dark eyes pierced my soul, I literally freaked out, and it's surely seen on my face because he smiled, a beautiful bunny smile.

"Hey, you're finally awake !"he said

"Finally ? Did something happen ?"

"Oh, first, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook . I bet you remember me"

"Yes, and I am Y/N."

"beautiful name for a beautiful lady. He said winking at me"

"Thanks! Do you mind telling me where am I and what happened ?"

"Sure, I'll tell you everything, so this guy was punching me when you suddenly appeared so he punched you by accident, you passed out and he bringed you here, can you imagine, it could have been me, thank you, he chuckled"

I mentally gave myself a slap

"How can i be so stupid, wait did you just said that he brought me here in his own?"

"Yes, I think it's the first time I saw him helping someone, and trust me, I've known him for a long time."

"Oh ! And where is this guy now ?"

"Probably skipping class"

"Class ? Shit, I forgot classes, It's my first day here"

"First day ? and you're already injured, I'd like to see what will happen next."

"I have to get to the provisor office, NOW"

"Wow wow wow, you're not getting anywhere."

"But-"

"Shhhhh, I said no."

At this moment, the nurse entered the room and said :

"You can leave Miss Y/N, you too mister Jungkook"

Yes ! I ran outside the room. I think I heard Jungkook calling me but for now, I have to go to the provisor office.

In my haste, I bumped into someone, I fell on the floor and I saw the man who brought me to the infirmary, the "punching man", he wore a dark bob.

"Can you help me get up ?"

He is just standing here looking at me. I felt stupid so I get up om my own.

"Not everyone is kind like jungkook"

I turned my back and start to leave when he grabbed my hand and made me turn to him

"Did you just say Jungkook ? He said with anger"

"Yes ? Why ?" I was so confused right now

"For nothing" His eyes started to avoid mine

I was ready to leave when I had an idea, I faced him and said :

"Can you show me the provisor office ?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 Why did the punching man got upset when she mentionned Jungkook ?

                               Will he accept to show her ? And why is he so cold ?

I know It's a bit longer than the others, I hope you don't mind

And don't hesitate to check my previous chapter

Byye !