Chapitre 4 : New friend

Your POV :

I was walking down the hallway, on my way to my first class.

I was so happy, I'm finally a student, a REAL student.

The provisor was so kind to me.

One step inside my classroom and a bunch of girls literally attacked me with question like :

"- Is it real that you protected Jungkook ? Why ?"

It must be some jungkook's fan girls, one almost slapped me,

They are dangerous and I'm stuck, I'm going to die here, bye august D you were a really good cat, bye jungkook, goodbye everyone.

A girl was about to punch me when we all heard a voice :

"Leave her alone !" someone shouted

I looked where the voice come from and there he was, sitting on a chair,

the boy with the dark bob. He was looking at them with scary eyes.

"Are you deaf ? I said to let her go." He repeated with a cold tone.

They were shocked and angry but couldn't say anything (understable)

The crazy girls headed back to their seats, looking at me with a death glare.

I didn't care, I went straight on this guy. I could feel the anger grow inside me.

"- Why did you do that ?" I almost shouted

"- What ? I saved you, you should welcome me but instead you just stand there shouting at me for no reason." He said pissed off

"- Are you kidding me ? You are so cold towards me, you can't even look at me in the eyes, am I a monster ?"

For a moment, his soft side appeared to me. His eyes became a little bit teary,

he was sad......

but he quickly became again this cold guy that I hate.

The teacher entered the class and I had to sit on my desk.

"Hello ! My name is Sana and for the ones who don't know me I'm your Biology teacher. But first, let me introduce your new classmates. Y/N can you come ?

I got up and faced my classmates, I was a little bit nervous especially when I caught the guy who defended me watching me, why does he make me feel like that ?

"Hello........my name is Lee Y/N......."

I can't talk normally. Everyone laughed at me, even the bob man was smirking, I blushed harder at him Why ?

"Miss ? You can go back to your seat." The teacher said

She didn't have to repeat herself twice, I literally ran but tripped over a backpack, WHY ? WHY ME ?

Hopefully, a girl helped me. She seemed nice and was really pretty.

"Are you okay ? I'm so sorry, It was my bag." She said

"Don't worry I'm okay, I'm just a little clumsy that's it."

She softly laughed

"Ron Sue, now that you helped Y/N, come and introduce yourself." said the teacher

Oh so she was the other new student.

"Hey ! My name is Ron Sue I'm ** years old and I'm from Daegu. My favorite sport is horse riding and my favorite color is purple. I really hope that we all get along, Thank you."

Wow, she looked so relaxed unlike me.

She grabbed her backpack and sat next to me, she smiled at me and said :

"Friend ?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope that you enjoy my chapters and don't forget to comment, vote (It's not obliged of course but it will help a lot).

Don't forget to check my previous chapters

Stay safe !