"Neither are we." Tony takes off flying as everyone sprits towards each other. Everyone started to fight each other in the chaos of battle. The kid from earlier swung by as you and Bucky fought Tchalla and he pulled you off the ground.

"Oh my god!" You scream as your feet are no longer on solid ground.

"Y/n!" Bucky grows angry as the kid takes you away from him. Tchalla uses Bucky's distraction to forward on him but he snaps back on to focus just before the claws can hurt him.

"That's it you little bug" you push yourself off of him. "Sam I need a pick up!" You call while falling from the kids grip on you.

"What is with you and last minute warnings as you fall to your death?" He sighs, catching you before dropping you gently to a roll on the concrete. You simply looked towards Bucky who wore a small smile as he heard Sam's question, and shook off the memory of the first time you had saved Bucky from Hydra when he caught you from falling into the fire.

"Wanda a little back up please!" you call out to the witch. She takes your orders and begins throwing cars with her powers.

"I didn't kill your father

"I didn't kill your father." Bucky claimed as he and Tchalla had each other by the throat.

"Then why did you run?" He kicks Bucky back into a shipping crate where he falls to the ground. Tchalla moves for Bucky again but you grab ahold of his arm and throw him backwards.

"Hands off!" You shout.

"We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." Bucky told Steve as the three of you hid behind some crates.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet." Steve ordered you both.

"No, you get to the jet! All three of you!" Sam called as he was chased by war machine in the sky.

"The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint stated.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sam reminded you.

"Alright, Sam, what's the play?"

"We need a diversion, something big."

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half don't come back for me." Scott told you all, leaving confused looks on your faces.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asked Steve

"You're sure about this, Scott?"

"I do it all the time. I mean once, in a lab, then I passed out. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!" He tells himself before you see a giant grab Rhode mid air.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now! He's big now!" Rhodes panicked.

"I guess that's the signal." Steve stood out from hiding.

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam cheered.

"Give me back my Rhodey." Tony demanded like a toddler wanting his toy back.

As your trio runs towards the hanger, vision blasts a beam at the tower, causing it to fall in your path.

"Go!" Wanda shouts, holding it up with her powers before she drops it as war machine sends an ear piercing sound her way. You slid under just in time to be met with the black widow, waiting for you on the other side.

"You're not gonna stop." She looks to you.

"You know we can't." You tell her.

"I'm gonna regret this

"I'm gonna regret this." She sighs, stunning Tchalla who had followed you. "Go." She tells you, causing the trio to run onto the Quinn jet before anything else can stop you. You raced to take the controls right away.

"You know how to fly this?" Steve questioned warily as you took the pilots seat.

"Better buckle up, this isn't going to be as bumpy as our car chase but safety first" you tell them, lifting off.

"What's gonna happen to your friends?" Bucky questioned, looking down as if he did something wrong.

"Whatever it is, I'll deal with it." Steve promised as you looked straight ahead to the clouded skies.

"I don't know if I'm worth all this"

"What you did all those years, it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice." Steve told him as you looked back for a second, to take in the traumatized mans face.

"I know. But I did it."

———————————————————
Question of the day: what did you think of Natasha helping Steve and Bucky?

———————————————————Question of the day: what did you think of Natasha helping Steve and Bucky?