Chapter 11

Your Pov 

....The next day....

"So tell me why we are going into town." Ana asked and I turned around and put up my finger up. I look around the room and walk towards Ana's ear. 

"I want to go to a bookstore." I said and Ana turned and faced me. 

"But, m'lady we already have b-" Ana started and I shushed her. 

"I know we do, I'm not stupid, I just want a particular one is all." I replied and Ana stood there and nervously laughed. 

"R-right, but, couldn't you ask the young master to pick it up while their in town today?" she asked and I shook my head. 

"No." I replied and I heard a knock at my door. 

knock, knock

"Come in." I yelled and Sebastian opened the door. 

"M'lady, the carriage is ready." Sebastian said and I nodded. I walked forward and Ana walked behind me. 

... 

"So, Not that I don't want you to come along but, what are you getting in town?" Ciel asked and I looked out the window. 

"Oh, I ordered a new dress and I wanted to stop by and see how it was coming along. It will be short so I'll meet up with you after your talk with the station." I replied and Ciel nodded but, Sebastian on the other hand didn't believe me one bit. 

I looked over at Ana and she looked nervous. Sebastian was glaring at her for no reason and I sighed. 'What is his deal?" I thought and my back began to burn. I rubbed my shoulder and noticed Sebastian stop glaring and sighed. The burning sensation stopped and I began to look out the window in thought. 

....

The carriage came to a stop and Sebastian helped us out of the carriage. I turned around and noticed Ana and Sebastian talking. 

"Ana, are you coming?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Y/n, please meet us at the carriage in 40 minutes." Ciel said and I nodded. 

"Alright, Ana let's go." I said and Ana followed behind. I started walking toward the dressmaker's shop and waited till Ciel and Sebastian where out of view. 'Alright, now to the bookstore.' I thought and turned walking toward my actual destination. 

...

Ring, Ring

"Good morning young lady what can I do for you today?" The librarian asked.

"Just searching for a book." I asked and he nodded. I turned around and noticed Ana vanished. 'Where did she go? She was right behind me when I entered the shop.' I thought and I shook my head. I then began to walk down the narrow shelves in search for my book. Once I finally got to the 'fantasy' section. I browsed the books and there were none. 

"What. How can that be? Who would buy all these books, there's just no way!" I whisper shouted. I heard footsteps to my left and saw Ana walking towards me. 

"I searched around the store and found no books, did you have any luck m'lady?" Ana asked and I shook my head. 

"They all seemed to have vanished." I said out loud. 

"Wow! Agni, look at this one!" a voice said and I turned and saw a purple haired man and a tall white haired man accompanying him.

"Yes, the english have very weird literature." the tall person said. I looked over and saw the purpled haired boy holding a book. 'Wait is that?' I thought and I began walking over towards them but Ana, grabbed my shoulder. 

"I don't think-" Ana whispered and I shushed her. 

"Um, excuse me sirs." I said out loud and they turned. I looked over and saw the purple haired man blushing. 

"What can I do for you miss?" The tall man asked in a gentle voice. 

"I was wondering if I could take a look at that book?" I asked. 

"No." The purple haired boy said. 

"Prince Soma." The tall person replied. 

"Then why don't we read it together?" I asked and Prince Soma blushed. 

"Alright then. My name is Prince Soma and this is my butler Agni." Prince Soma replied.

"Pleasure to meet you miss?" Agni bowed 

"Y/n, Y/n Phantomhive and this is my housemaid Ana." I replied and Ana waved.

"Let us go read Y/n." Prince Soma shouted and began walking out the door. 

"Um, sir you are going to have to pay for that." The librarian said. I noticed that Prince Soma was about to argue so I stepped in.

"Here you go sir." I replied and handed him the money for the book. I turned and faced Prince Soma who was blushing. 

"You truly are a kind person." Agni said and I blushed. 

"It's fine, really." I replied and we walked out the door.  I looked over Prince Soma's shoulder and began to read the text but, I couldn't make out the words. 

"Here try this." Prince Soma said and pulled me close to his body and linked our arms together. 

"Now we can read together." Prince Soma smiled and I returned the gesture. As we neared the alley I heard shouting.  'Wait is that?' I thought. 

"What is going on over here?" Prince Soma shouted and everyone turned around and faced us. 

"Huh?" Ciel said. 

"Agni, take care of those englishman." Prince Soma shouted and Agni bowed. I looked over and saw Sebastian take action. 

"Wait!" I shouted and everyone stopped. 

"What's wrong Y/n?" Prince Soma asked. 

"I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation." I said and Ciel nodded.

"Exactly, these people where the ones who attacked us and what are doing with my sister?!" Ciel pointed. 

"Y/n, you know these people?" Prince Soma asked and closed his book. 

"Yes, that's my little brother." I said. 

"We can do without the 'little' part." Ciel shouted.

"Alright Agni, We are on the englishman's side." Prince Soma shouted and Agni took out the thugs. 

"So, where did you meet Lady Y/n at?" Sebastian asked with a closed eye smile. 'Oh no...' I thought and looked at Prince Soma.

"Oh at the bookstore!" Prince Soma shouted and I gulped. 

"Oh really, because I thought you were going to look at dresses? Isn't that right lady Y/n?" Sebastian asked. 

"W-well you see the t-thing is...Wait is that a cat?!" I shouted and Sebastian turned around and I started bolting away.

No one's Pov

"She does know that we are going home together in the same carriage right? Ciel asked and everyone facepalmed.