Chapter 15

Your Pov 

"Good morning M'lady." A female voice said waking my out of my slumber. 

"Ana? is that you?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. I looked over and saw Ana smiling at me and something seemed off. 

"What's wrong, lady Y/n. Is something on my face?" Ana asked. I pushed back the covers and walked over to her. 

"Ana, could you open your mouth?" I asked and she looked at me confused. 

"Why?" Ana asked and that's when I noticed her front teeth. 'I think I'm losing it.' I thought and rubbed my face. 

"Nevermind." I said and walked back over to my wooden wardrobe. 

"hmmm, what should I wear today?" I thought outload and shoved my head into the closet. I looked through the cracks of the door and saw Ana sigh in relief and wiped her forehead. 'Ana is definitely hiding something, she keep leaving and then reappearing. Then there's the bookstore, I know she was right behind me.' I thought

"Are you ok?" Ana asked worriedly and I leaned back. 

"Yep!" I smiled and Ana didn't believe me one bit. I grabbed a dark blue dress and gave it to Ana.  As Ana was lacing my dress ribbons I couldn't help but, notice her staring under my collar bone. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked and Ana shook her head. I watched Ana stand up and walk toward my drawer and started pulling out black lace stockings and blue heels. I walked back over to the mirror and looked at my collarbone once more. 

"There's still nothing. What is everyone looking at?" I whispered and started looking for any blemishes. 

"Lady Y/n?" Ana asked and I looked back at her and smiled. 

"Right, sorry." I laughed and she put on my stockings and heels. 

.....

"What's going on in here?" I asked noticing all the pots. I noticed Prince Soma hunched over in pain but still continued to eat.

"I'm making curry." Sebastian replied and placed the last pot on the table. 

"Curry?" I asked and grabbed a spoon and took a bite. Sebastian looked over at me and waited for my response. 

"hmmmm, this one is good, but it's missing something." I said. 

"See I told you Sebastian!" Prince Soma shouted and Sebastian glared at him. I looked around the room for Agni but, he wasn't there. 

"Prince Soma? Where's Agni? I wanted to ask him something." I asked. 

"Oooh Agni!" Prince Soma cried and slammed his head on the table. I walked over and rubbed Prince Soma's back and he grabbed me and placed his head into my chest. 

"It's sooo awful! Agni left meeee!" Prince Soma mumbled into my chest. I looked over and saw Sebastian glaring down at Prince Soma. Ana then walked into the room and tapped Sebastian's shoulder and whispered something. Prince Soma saw this and smirked. 

"Are you two dating?" Prince Soma shouted and I sat there numb. 

"Huh?!" Ana said and Sebastian looked disgusted. 

"Don't be ridiculous." Sebastian scoffed and walked away. I let out a sigh of relief and felt my chest warm up. I noticed Sebastian look at me and wink. 

"Then are you in a relationship already?" Prince Soma pushed. 

"Why do you ask." Sebastian asked and Prince Soma crossed his arms. 

"Answer me, butler." Prince Soma demanded and I looked over at him and said 'really?' 

"yes, you could say that." Sebastian said and grabbed a pot of curry. 

"Good, now Y/n and I can be in a relationship." Prince Soma replied and grabbed my arm. 

"What are you-" I replied. 

"That won't be possible." Sebastian replied darkly. I noticed Ana step forward and Sebastian glared at her. 

"What do you mean!" Prince Soma pushed and Ana intervened. 

"Why don't we stop there, why don't you show Lady Y/n, your new funtom toy pitch?" Ana replied. I felt my chest tighten and it felt like cold water was being poured down my throat. 

"Oh yes! Y/n! You have to check this out!" Prince Soma shouted and pulled me out of the kitchen. 'What was that?' I thought. 

"Alright look at this!" Prince Soma shouted and shoved a paper in my face. I grabbed it and looked down, I saw a poorly drawn elephant. 

"An elephant?" I asked and Prince Soma jumped in excitement. 

"Not just any elephant! It's Ganesha!" Prince Soma shouted.

"I think I read about that somewhere, it's from the Hindu faith? He's the god of wisdom." I replied and Prince Soma danced. 

"Yes! That's how I know we are meant to be!" Prince Soma shouted and grabbed my shoulders and gave me a hug.

"haha, yeeaah.." I nervously laughed. 'Today's going to be a long day.' I mentally sighed.