Chapter 18

Your Pov

....timeskip a few days later....

"Good morning m'lady." Ana said and I sat up in bed. 

"Good morning Ana." I replied and she wheeled over a cart with a kettle and a teacup. 

"Here, is some Cranberry Apple Tea. I also brought the morning paper." Ana replied and I grabbed the tea and took a sip. 'hmm, that's weird it's bland.' I thought. 

"Ana, how many scoops did you put in the pot?" I asked and Ana looked over at me. 

"The usal, is the tea not to your liking?" Ana asked and I paused. 

"It's not that, I can't taste any of the flavor." I replied and Ana looked away. 

"I'll go get you something else, after you get ready." Ana replied and grabbed my teacup and placed it on the tray. I opened the newspaper and looked down at the title. 

Alert! Young Child Abducted! 

If you have seen this girl please let authorities know.

I looked at the photo and saw a brown haired girl with brown eyes. 'I hope they find the girl, I can't imagine how the parents must feel.' I thought and folded the paper and got out of bed. Ana pulled out a black dress with bright red shading. 

"Where did you find this dress? I don't remember ordering it?" I asked and felt the fabric, it was soft and lightweight. 

"I picked it up recently, do you not like it?" Ana asked and I shook my head. 

"No, I like it very much." I smiled and Ana helped me get ready. I walked out of my room and into the study to start the morning paperwork. A grabbed a nearby letter and opened it. 

Greetings Earl Phantomhive, 

In accordance with our shipment deal....

'yeah ok, who sent this?' I thought and looked at the signature. 

"Tom Williams? Trash, he just wants more money and recently he's been scamming people." I said and trashed the letter.  I looked up and saw Ana with another cup of tea and I took a sip. 

"How does this one taste?" Ana asked and I nodded. 

"Fine." I replied, even though I didn't like it. It was too sweet for my tastes but, I didn't want to tell Ana that. 

"I want to let you know the Midford's called, they said that Lady Elizabeth left the house this morning." Ana said and I sighed. 

"Great so-" I said and that's when I heard footsteps running down the hall. 

"CIIIIIIIEEEEEELLLLL!" a high pitch voice shouted and the study room was burst open. 

"Wait where's Ciel?" Elizabeth asked and I rubbed my forehead. 

"Hello to you too, Elizabeth." I replied and grabbed the next letter.

"Y/n, call me Lizzy!" Elizabeth shouted and walked over and leaned over the desk. I just ignored her and stamped the request in approval. 

"Yes?" I asked and she sighed. 

"Why don't you stop that work and-wait what are you wearing its dreadful! It's not pretty at all!" Elizabeth whined. 

"Well, I don't care, I like the dress, so I'm going to continue to wear it." I replied and felt my chest warm up. 

"But, I never see you in any pastel colors! You're always wearing dark colors just like Ciel!" Elizabeth replied and then brought her pointer finger to her face. I motioned Ana towards me and she bent over. 

"Please, return the call to the Midford estate and tell them that Elizabeth is here." I replied and Ana nodded. 

"Oh I know!" Elizabeth shouted and I took another sip of tea. 

"Hmm?" I replied and Elizabeth grabbed my cup. 

"Hey! give that back I haven't finished yet." I replied and Elizabeth tilted her head. 

"But, there's nothing there. Are you feeling alright Y/n?" Elizabeth asked. 'But, I clearly see a liquid in the cup, am I losing it?' I thought and grabbed my head. 

"This is exactly why you need to stop, you are stressed! Let's go out shopping! I know the perfect boutique that sells cute dresses!" Elizabeth replied. 

"I think you are right, Maybe a little shopping won't hurt?" I replied and Elizabeth pulled me out of the chair. 

"Yes!" She shouted and spun me around. Ana then walked into the room and looked confused. 

"Ana, please send for the carriage, Elizabeth and I are going into town today." I replied and Ana nodded.