Chapter 9

Your Pov 

.....a week after the funeral.....

I just walked into the Library and began searching for a book. Every since I got that vision of those glowing fuschia eyes, I couldn't help but be integrated. But, alas, our library has no information about creatures who possess these eyes. 'Maybe it's just my mind playing games with me? But, why does it feel so real.' I thought. I walked down a sat of side stairs and heard Bard and Sebastian talking. 

"Bard, what have I told you about using a flamethrower to cook food."  Sebastian yelled and grabbed the bridge of his nose. 

"D-don't-" 

"Right don't use it!" Sebastian said interrupting Bard.

"But, Sebastian, I-" Bard paused and looked up at Sebastian's murderous facial expression.  I began walking around the corner when I heard someone shout. 

"AAAH, look out!" someone shouted and I turned around and was tackled by Mey-Rin. Plates where scattered around us. 

"Oh my Lady Y/n! Are you alright? I'm so sorry." Mey-Rin shouted and I slowly got up and winced. I looked down at my dominant hand and noticed my palm had a gash. 

"Mey-Rin what happened?" Sebastian shouted and looked down at me and noticed my hand. He walked towards me, crouched down, and grabbed my wrist to examine the injury. I looked into Sebastian's eyes and saw them brighten and his face turned dark. 

"Mey-Rin, I told you not to run in the halls!" Sebastian said in a low menacing voice. 

"I know, I know I'm so sorry!" Mey-Rin bowed. I felt Sebastian stand up but, I stopped him and grabbed his shoulder. 

"Sebastian, stop. it's fine." I whispered and that seemed to knock him out of whatever zone he was in.  I felt my body get picked up and Sebastian held me close to his chest. 

"Alright, Bard you help Mey-Rin clean this up while I go attend to Lady Y/n's Injury." Sebastian replied and walked away. 

"Sebastian, it's just a small cut-" 

"Stop, talking." Sebastian ordered and I quickly shut up and placed my head on his left shoulder. We ended up walking back to my room in silence. Once we arrived Sebastian opened the door and sat me down on my lounge chair.  He got up and walked into my bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit. I looked down at Sebastian as he grabbed my hand. 

"U-um, S-sebastian are you ok?" I nervously asked and he brought my hand to his mouth and paused. 

"hmm?" he hummed and looked at me with tender eyes. I looked at down at him and looked away. 

"m-my hand?" I asked. 

"Right." he sighed and began to tend to my wound. Once my hand was wrapped he got up and placed the first aid kit back into my bathroom cabinet. 

"Hey, Sebastian can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Do we have any books one mythical creatures?" I asked and he looked at me from out the corner of his eyes. 

"Why do you ask." Sebastian asked in a serious tone. 

"I don't know." I replied in a low voice and Sebastian walked over towards be and stopped.  

"Lady Y/n, look at me." Sebastian ordered and I hesitantly looked up at him. I felt the atmosphere change and the room was filled with eerie silence. 

"Stop searching." Sebastian warned. 

"Why? I don't understand. I'm just curious." I replied and Sebastian smirked and whispered something. 

"Did anyone ever tell you curiosity killed the cat?" Sebastian teased. 

"But, satisfaction brought it back." I replied and Sebastian sighed. 

"There's a reason for why people do the thing they do. So, please don't continue your search." Sebastian said and back away.

 "I'm guessing that wasn't a request?" I asked nervously. 

"No, it is not." Sebastian replied and I looked down at the ground in defeat. I felt Sebastian figure loom over top off me. 

"Well, don't worry mon petit chaton, I promise I'll tell you more when your older." Sebastian stated and held out his hand. I looked up at him and grabbed his hand so he could pull me up. 

"You know I can speak french Sebastian." I replied and Sebastian smirked. 

"Let's get you something sweet to eat, the sugar will give you energy for the day ahead." Sebastian stated and changed the topic.