The deepest trust

Will

Our dorm supervisor greeted us shortly. I had built a little friendship with her, therefore she didn't mind us sneaking through the halls while giggling like high school children.

"My room", Nico said shortly. I cut a grimace; the miserable body odor of his roommate was nothing I had to like. But what he said made sense. Heinrich was already sleeping in my room; but Simon wouldn't come home until 3 or 4am.

And Nico in a suit was something I really wanted to enjoy in private.

As we entranced the room, he locked the door behind us.

"That's very intriguing", I meant and he blushed furiously. "Shut up, Solace", he demanded. "I just don't want to get robbed."

"What should they find to rob in a student's room?", I asked.
"Well, maybe they could steal my boyfriend", he meant while putting his shoes in the corner.

With big gestures, I turned off my phone. "Nobody is disturbing us now", I promised. Celine had been in her courses today, and Esme had always been with her. I didn't have to worry. I didn't want to worry.

Oh no. Again, I remembered the scenes.

Nico squealed a little as I tugged him to me, my lips glued to his in the desperate attempt to erase the negative memories from my mind.

It worked. It worked without any problems.

Mister di Angelo stepped forward, his agile fingers unbuttoning my shirt. I wasn't that patient; throwing his jacket off his shoulders and pulling his shirt open; my hands seeking for the skin I so desperately wanted to feel.

And our bare chests clashed together. Tingles rushed through my body from everywhere he touched me; my waist, my chest and my lips a wildfire of emotions. Shaking the shirts off, we made our way to the bed.

He was above me, his palms pressing my shoulders into the mattress; catching me between the blankets and his chest. As I breathed out, a silent moan escaped my mouth.

Nico's face hovered right in front of mine. I could only see his long lashes fluttering, felt his lips against mine.

That break was unbearable. My body seemed to roar, fight against his palms, desperately trying to get freed. 

”What's up?“, I asked, my voice hoarse and quiet.
He smiled. ”That sound. I love it.“
”Which sound?“, I asked.
Slowly, his lips traced down my neck, to my chest. I could feel his touch against my collarbone, the tingles racing through me like the warmth of summer.
Another little moan of mine filled the air.
”That sound“, he whispered.

A smile spread on my lips. This time, I did it intentionally; teasing Nico without even hesitating.
His reaction was worth it. Sudden, passionate, desperate... Hot.

Our lips met in a storm, my arms searching for hold on his smooth back, pulling him to me, skin against skin. His hands were trailing down my abdomen, further and further, until his hands closed around...

My belt.

He sat up, his eyes looking into mine, asking for allowance without a word.