"Your kids would be so disciplined Yuvraj", Aarya told him looking at Saachi how she handled the little prince.

"Can't you shut your mouth for sometimes", Yuvraj told him as Aarya twisted his lips at him getting busy with his phone?

"Do you want me to write an invitation for you to follow me?", Kabir told Yadavi as she pouted before following him to the beautiful garden.

"I am only coming with you because Bhabhi Sa said so", Yadavi told him as he rolled his eyes.

"Like I am dying to spend time with you", He told her as she gasped.

"You must be after all it is me you are talking about", She told him with full confidence as he gritted his teeth at her. She squealed watching the rose garden as she ran towards his. He shook his head at the little girl who was running around.

Now he looked closely her eyes were a little blue. He wondered why everybody called them grey. They were of a weird color. He had not seen before. He sighed putting his right hand in his pocket looking at her long brown hair which jumped along with her.

Irritating girl

"Stop cursing me sitting there", She told him as he found in between the garden. His eyes widened. There were many thorns there. If she somehow got hurt, his sister would bury him alive.

"Don't move", He told her as he moved towards her.

"What is wrong?", She asked him with a frown.

"Don't move. You would hurt yourself", He spoke removing his jacket and covering her. It was thick enough to cover her delicate skin from the thorns he thought as he offered her hand to her. She frowned before taking his hands and getting out of the mess.

She looked around when her eyes fell on his arm which was bleeding. She gasped before pulling her handkerchief and checking if any thorn was still present in the wound. Covering it properly smiling at her work she took a step back from him.

"Say thank you", She told him as he frowned.

"Shouldn't you be the one saying that?", He asked as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Won't you say sorry?", He asked but she didn't answer.

"Don't say that. I couldn't expect more from you. Mannerless", He whispered the last word moving inside. She looked at his leaving figure before looking at the jacket. She smiled at herself feeling the warmth of his jacket.

"He isn't that bad", She spoke to herself smiling with red cheeks. He turned back and frowned at her. What was she even doing?

Stupid girl.

"Where is Yadavi?", Yuvraj asked him.

"Smiling at herself. Why don't you let a good doctor check on her? She is damn weird", Kabir spoke as Yuvraj raised his eyebrows at him.

"What did she do?", He asked.

"She is hell-bent on taking my sister away from me along with you. I am warning you to stay away from my Di. She is very innocent to understand such things", Kabir told him.

"And you understand these things", Yuvraj asked him.

"Of course I do. I am the future king, mind you", Kabir answered rolling his eyes.

"How old are you, Kabir?", Yuvraj asked him.

"I am 15 soon I will be 16 in four months", He told Yuvraj with pride.

"Alright future king I would keep this in my mind", Yuvraj spoke amused. Kabir frowned before speaking.

"And keep your sister away from me. She irritates me a lot", Kabir spoke walked inside with full attitude his hands in his pocket as he disappeared in the way to the kitchen.