Raising my head, he grabs my chin gently and pulls my face towards him. "Look at me love..." I hear his gentle command. I shake my head in embarrassment. "Common sweetheart, are you always going to be this way after every time I make love to you?" His voice hints amusement making me meet his eyes. "Good girl.." He praises, pecking my lips before picking me up in his arms, making me yelp in surprise, as he exits the bathroom.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he places me on his lap, as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Now tell me whats bothering you so much that you were so busy staring into oblivion failing to even realize my presence?" I look at him and shake my head.

"Did I ever tell you that you are the worst liar?" He muses, making me pout. "Tell me..." He commands in a little stern voice.

"I..Uh...Did you...Was it....re...really your first time?" I at last throw the question at him that was nagging my mind since yesterday night.

Raising his perfect eyebrow, he looks at me in amusement. "And why is that you doubt about it?"

"It's just that you were so good at it last night..." My eyes widen at my sudden bluntness as I blurt out without thinking. Slapping my palm over my mouth, I look at him wide eyed. He laughs at my reaction.

"I am honored to know that my wife thinks I am amazing in bed...." His comment turns me more red resembling the color of red roses. "Come, lets feed you something." He says patting my stomach.

"You...You are changing the topic now..." I complain scowling at him.

A chuckle escapes his lips and he quickly places a small kiss on my lips. "No, you were my first.." He answers. "Happy? Now come lets eat something."

He stands up placing me on my feet and grabs my hand, walking towards the door. But I stay rooted to my spot, tugging his hand back. Turning back, he gives me a questioning look.

"I-I don't have any clothes to wear..." I mumble shyly, my gaze fixed on the white and grey carpet placed under my feet.

Leaving my hand, he walks towards the closet. I turn around to see what is he doing, when he is already back with one of his black shirts in his hand. I tilt my head clutching my towel, as I look at him in confusion. But before I could fathom anything further, he pulls me towards him and unwraps the towel around me, letting me completely bare in front of his hungry eyes. I gasp and try to cover my private parts with my hand, but he grabs them quickly.

"Never hide whats mine..." He growls sternly, his eyes turning darker they drink in my naked form.

My face has turned scarlet by now, as he pulls himself back, still gripping my hands while he keeps on roaming his gaze all over my naked body. I feel so exposed. Dipping my head, I train my gaze on the carpeted floor.

Curling his fingers under my chin, he makes me look towards him, "You don't have to be shy around me. I am your husband. I've every right to look at my wife's body, and the same goes to you. You are mine and only mine as I am yours...." He speaks intently looking into my eyes, his voice turning possessive.

I nod blushing profusely as I gaze into his lustful eyes, his lips tugging upwards into a smirk as he watches my flustered state. "From now on wards, I always want you to be naked whenever we are alone and you will always be sleeping without any clothing barrier with me." He declares.

My eyes widen at his statement. 'Am I supposed to parade naked in front of him? That's ridiculous!'

"For now, let's put this on you, or else I would be having you for my breakfast...." A shiver of desire runs through me as he slips his shirt over my body and buttoning it. But he leaves the top three to four buttons open, exposing my breasts to feed his hungry eyes.