"Minho, you little witch. Dunno if I'm glad that you're back but anyways give me a hug." Changbin bursted out and hugged the older tightly for a few seconds while the other three watched them with a grin.

"The audacity to not hug me first." Felix swept back his non existent long hair before pulling Changbin into a back hug from behind.
Meanwhile Minho went over to Seungmin who was quick to grab his arm and turn him around so the older faked welping in pain.

"What makes you think I'd hug you." Seungmin glared at him coldly making the older chuckle.

"No need to break my arm tho." he noticed that he couldn't get out of Seungmin's grip but gladly he had already let go.

"Hey Jisung." A look of complete innocence washed over Seungmin's face so fast it was almost scary when he dropped Minho and was about to give Jisung a hug instead.

But before they could reach each other Minho snatched his assistant to the side smoothly without making any attempt to hide his sassyness.

"What makes you think you can hug Jisung?" He repeated what Seungmin had said before.
The younger just sighed and stretched his back.

"This room is full of simps. I start to feel like vomiting. Where is Hyunjin to support me?" He wondered out loud but actually no one could give him an answer.

"Did he text any of you?" Felix asked the other but again no one agreed.

"Maybe he's just late?" Jisung said out loud the most obvious solution which seemed to calm them all down.
The boy was really happy about being with all of his friends together again but without Hyunjin it wouldn't be the same.

"But he said he'd be here soon half an hour ago..." Felix quietly thought more to himself so no one actually payed attention to him when the door suddenly opened again and three more people invaded the Lee residence.

Curiously, Jisung perked up from behind Minho's back to see Jeongin, Jessi and Avery making their entrance with bags of snacks and movies they promised to bring with them.
Immediately Jisung went over to give Jeongin a quick hug... even though Jisung wasn't the kind of person to do that he felt good doing it after not seeing his little brother for almost 2 weeks.
It was still a secret that they were related because only Avery and Jessi knew about it.

"Since when are you both so close?" Minho asked actually curious with a smile after greating the others and Avery began silently laughing at him.

"You've been away for 3 months, you should thank me for taking care of him." Jeongin proudly stated and let his hand slide through his hair.

"Sure I'm gonna thank Hyunjin later."

"Wait no, I said- ... never mind." The youngest let his shoulders sink and went after the others who were already on their way to the home cinema room that had perfectly enough seats for all of them although one was empty.

They tried texting and calling Hyunjin a few times but he never picked up so at some point they let it be even though all of them were still worried.

During the movie Jisung and Minho sat in the last row of three while the others were in the first and second.
They decided on watching some Marvel movies because Felix insisted.
And completely different than usual Minho didn't even complain.
It wasn't like he spent any attention to the movie in the first place... the whole time he glanced at Jisung from the side and from time to time he'd let his fingers caress the younger's hand.
Jisung himself seemed to be way too taken by the movie to notice the older watching him and Minho enjoyed that.

"Jisung" Minho whispered to him achieving the wanted surprised look and parted lips from the younger. Quickly the older fed him some popcorn and ruffled through his hair.