I got up, changed into my work out clothes and got ready to workout with Sam.

"Hey Buttercup," he said as I walked in the gym looking like a mess feeling really tired. As I finished rubbing my eyes I looked up to see Bucky their doing weights not really focusing on me. This was the first time I've seen him in person in a month and I wasn't really sure what to say to him after basically avoiding talking to him or giving him any insight on how I was.

"Hey," I said heading over to do some stretches before I started running on the treadmill first.

"You look tired," Sam said as he also did stretches next to me.

"Yeah I couldn't really sleep, I've been up doing some paperwork for Tony."

"Ah I see, I forget you're still sorta his assistant."

"Not assistant per-say."

"It seems like it."

I start up on the treadmill a few feet away from Bucky doing weights while Sam starts to run beside me.

"An assistant runs to get him coffee and shit aside from paper work and such. I don't, I just do paper work and occasionally call back people he needs to talk to and just tell them what he wants me to say so I'm not his assistant."

"True."

"So what are the plans for tomorrow?"

"Uh nothing?" I say laughing. I haven't talked to Tony in a while besides awkward small talk so we haven't really planned to go out. I'm sure he's still upset with me and I don't really feel like doing anything. I told Stacey she could come but of course she told me that the whole week she had to work overtime so it seems like it's just me a tub of chocolate ice cream and Netflix.

"What?"

"I don't really feel like doing anything and Stacey is gonna be too busy to be doing anything."

"You haven't talked to Tony or planned to do anything? Don't you guys go out for dinner every year?"

"Not every year, just when we are too busy to actually do anything."

"And you're not doing that either?" He asks continuing to run sounding out of breath now as I am.

"Nope. It's fine though I don't mind." I say honestly.
I'm not a kid anymore and as you get older people get busy, I get it. I don't expect to always have an awesome birthday. Sometimes you gotta just relax home and I'm happy with that.

He looked upset for me.

"Look, Tony and I haven't really talked in a long time . It's different now and I'm sure he's mad at me or something but I'm fine with it."

"Well, I'll be here so maybe we can watch some movies and get wasted like we used too?" He asked referring to when we used to rant to each other about our lives and get wasted here in the tower or we would go out and go to bars. I remember when It was my birthday a few years back he surprised me by visiting and he we went to the club and he got so drunk that he started to dance on the stage with the people preforming that he got us kicked out and I had to call us an Uber.

"Sounds good," I say with a laugh.

I stop running and play some music from the speakers we have in here.
The song that popped up first from my shuffle playlist was "Kiwi," by Harry Styles. It was perfect and I started getting into it as I noticed Sam and Bucky just looking at me like I was a psycho.

"What? I love Harry Styles," I said continuing running.

After a bit longer running I started sparring with Sam as I played One direction in the back.