21. Date Night

H a r r y

"Please don't talk to me." I say clenching my teeth. My knuckles are turning white as I grip the steering wheel.

Heather keeps pestering me with questions, and it's annoying as hell. They can't even be called questions either since she answers all of them by herself. 

"Harry, this was supposed to be a date, not 'ignore me the whole time.'" Heather says flipping her hair to the side. She looked terrible, and I meant it. This is so embarrassing.. I'm going on a date with her.

"As I was saying, my favorite color is pink. No wait, purple. Or was it magenta? Whatever, I can't remember.." I zone out of the conversation she was having with herself. Man, I wonder what Tori's doing right now. I wonder if she's thinking about me.. Stop Harry, why would she be thinking about you after what you did? Well she did call me Styles again. Maybe she's starting to slowly forgive me.

"Are we there yet?" Heather asks in a high-pitched voice.

I cringe, and tighten my grip. "Almost."

"Good." She pauses looking at her reflection in the rear-view mirror. She grins, and gives herself a wink. What is wrong with her?

"Harry, I see you staring at me." Heather smiles looking me up and down. Oh god.

 She starts coming closer to me. "Stop, I'm driving." I say harshly back at her.

Her eyes turn darker, and she puts her hand on my thigh. What is she doing! "Stop." I try pushing her off of me, but she clings on. "I'm not joking."

She giggles, and puts her hand higher up. I feel myself tense up. "Get off."

I shove her off of me, protecting my personal space. She glares at me frowning. "Is this cause of Tori? Why do you like her anyway?"

I avoid her question, and pull into the restaurant parking lot. "We're here."

Heather huffs, and opens the car door. I do the same, then lock my car. She tries slipping her hand into mine, but I keep my hands in my pockets. 

We reach the front of the restaurant, and I smile at the man holding the door open for us. "Thank you." I murmur stepping inside. 

The smell of seafood fills up my nose. "Seafood?" Heather says disgusted.

I nod, "In England we'd eat fish and chips, all the time."

"Fish makes me gag."

"That's why I brought us here." I grin, giving her a quick wink. She scowls, and looks around the place.

"Harry Styles?" The lady at the front asks. I nod my head, and she lead us to a table. 

"Your host will be right with you." The lady hands us menus, and walks away leaving me alone with Heather.

"Ew. Did you see the looks she was giving you?" Heather says rolling her eyes. I ignore her, and look down at the menu. Heather's foot goes up, and down my leg. I snap up at her, and she flutters her eyelashes.

"Heather cut it out." I say moving my legs to the side. She pouts, "Don't you wanna have fun?"

"No." I spit at her looking back at the menu. This 'date' is going to last forever.

T o r i

Eleanor's foot pushes into my side, and I groan shoving it away from me. My eyes dart to her, and Louis, who are now lying next to each other, cuddling. I instantly feel jealous of the both of them.

We were supposed to be watching 'The Titanic', but they decided to make me the third wheel. They've been giggling, and kissing each other for over an hour now. And I'm just sitting here with a bowl of popcorn, feeling lonely.