Chocolate Desserts Can Mend Anything

Start from the beginning

For two minutes I didn't listen a word from another side.

I can feel her standing there but she isn't speaking!!

I looked at her to find her wiping her tear!!!

Damn it man!!

"I guess I didn't commit an unforgivable mistake Kabeer that you're ignoring me like a trash since two days. I didn't hurt your ego even. I didn't say you anything bad. What you want to listen huh.. A sorry!! Then fine. I am sorry Mr. Mittal that I said something which hurt you so much that you're not even speaking a word since last 48 hours. I'm sorry and genuinely sorry for everything that happened. But I'm trying to mend this since two days yet you're not ready to even listen. I agree that it was my mistake but you weren't the only one who was hurt. And guess what, I'm more hurt now! And yes, Don't speak to me till you want okay!! " She said all in one go with a heavy voice and I stood up.

"Baani.. " I tried to say just to be stopped by her.

"You won't realise it now. You will realize it when you would die to talk to someone who's your priority.. And that someone won't be talking to you! Because you're my priority Kabeer and I was dying to talk to you since last two days " She whispered and before I could say anything she shut the door on my face and went away .

Congratulations Kabeer!!

You messed up again!!!

But this time I just wanted her to realise her mistake.

And this is the way to make anyone realise their mistake.

By ignoring them??

Uh, no!!

Then go and mend up!!!

But how?

As everyone does!
And you know what can make up for her on anything!

I sighed and taking my wallet and car keys, I went out to the near by bakery.

"Hello Mr. Mittal. Pleased to see you here" The lady wished and I gave her a slight nod.

"Can you pack every item made of chocolate" I asked and she looked at me shocked.

"Mr.Mittal we've 242 items of chocolate. You sure you want all?? " She questioned

"I.. Actually don't know!! I want them..because my wife's upset and anything made up of chocolates and ice creams can mend up things to her" I honestly told her and she smiled

"Uh oh.. The best ones. Choose from menu card" She suggested and I nodded.

She handed me the menu card and I started reading it.

What am I even doing!!

Exactly!!

What the hell am I reading...

Desserts in menu card!!

What days have come Kabeer!!!

You know this..

Still you're doing this.

If you don't , then just keep the card and go away!!

Say can you do this Kabeer Mittal???

Ughh!

If someday I hit my head beating up my sub conscious I won't be committing a sin okay!!

Because this sub conscious never speaks in my favor!!!!

"Chocolate Tiramisu, toffee ice cream sandwiches, Brigadeiro, Gelato cioccolato, sachertorte , cherry ripple chocolate rose icecream...Umm and yeah chocolate hazelnut icecream cheesecake" I read and she looked at me.