Y/n
Yep there's no getting out now

Techno
Fuck

*end of text convo*

Once we finally made it to the park we all got out grabbed everything from the trunk and started walking to a nice shaded area.

I grabbed technos hand as we walked. We interlocked our fingers and continued walking. Karl set up the blanket for us to sit on, Punz and quackity set up the food as me and techno watched as the proud parents we are.

I decided to speak. "I love our kids" techno laughed "yeah we did good didn't we" the boys laughed as they listened to us talk as if we raised these drug attic's.

The three boys slowly started to pull out the food as me and techno watched, I decided to post this moment on Twitter.

*twitter post*

@y/n_live
Picnic with the boizzzz

@y/n_livePicnic with the boizzzz

*comments*

Sapnap
Where was my invite mom?
|
|
Y/n
Next time buddy

Dream
Are the kids third wheeling?
|
|
Techno
It's family time not date time
|
|
Y/n
What he said ^^^

Punz
Get off your phone mom
|
|
Quackity
Vouch
|
|
Karl
Vouch
|
|
Y/n
....guys

*tap to load more*

Techno laid his hand on my thigh as we all dug in on the food. We all ate as we talked. Although we bought a lot of food, we didn't eat much. We were going to eat at the arcade for dinner so we didn't want to fill up on lunch.

As we were cleaning up techno grabbed my chin and faced me towards him giving me a quick kiss before saying "I love you so much baby" I smiled "I love you too"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the boys fake gag before walking away giving me and techno some alone time.

Techno kissed me again, this time it was longer and more passionate. He had one hand on my cheek the other on the waist.

I brushed my fingers through technos hair as I heard the boys behind us clapping. I pulled away looking back at them cheering. Me and techno started laughing as the boys walked back.

Karl spoke up "mommy and daddy are in love!!!" He cheered. I laughed as Quackity spoke "we are popping off" he said with a little dance.

After we all finished laughing, we decided we should probably start heading to the arcade. Once everyone got ready to go, I googled arcades near us, a few came up. Karl helped me pick one that looked good. They also had a dining area so once we were done playing we could get dinner.