chapter thirty-two.

Start from the beginning

I woke up this morning with the sounds of the kids giggling. I opened my eyes, and noticed Jeremiah out of my arms, and Jawan wasn't holding me. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up. "Boo!!" he yelled from the hallway. "In hereee!!" I walked into Jeremiah's nursery, and saw Jawan with the kids in his lap, watching the TV. "Hey baby." he said smiling at me. "Good morning.." he got up and kissed me. "Good morning baby." he whispered, again kissing me. I smiled, and walked over to the kids.

"Good morning babies!" I kissed their cheeks repeatedly, making all three of them giggle. I hugged Jeremiah tightly, and he smiled. "How did you get out of your crib to get in mommy and daddy's bed? Hmmm?" I kissed his nose, and he smiled. "Baby, I have to work today.." he said subtly. "W-What?" I looked at him, putting Jeremiah in Jailee's lap. "I have to go to the studio today.." I sighed, and looked up at him. "But today was supposed to be our lazy day at home with the kids... Like we do every new year.." I looked into his eyes with disappointment, and he hugged me.

I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry boo." I nodded, and teared up. I walked out of the room, and went into our room. Jawan always works in between the day after Christmas to New Years Eve, so I always cherish the time we get until he has to work, but he usually goes back to work in a few more days.

I laid in bed, and heard his footsteps. "Baby..." he laid next to me, and held me close. "Baby stop crying, please, it's okay..." I looked up at him. "No it's not, last night was the most time you've spent with the kids and I for the past 2 weeks, and I missed you so much.. and I just want a few days with you and kids to be together... like a family." I looked into his eyes, and tears were going down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears away, and kissed my nose, then cradled my face. "I'm so sorry boo boo.." he whispered. "I didn't know this would hurt you this bad..." he kissed me, and I looked at him. "I just miss my husband, and the kids miss their daddy...I hate hearing the kids asking me 'where's daddy?' and I always have to say that you're working! The kids are even getting used to you not being here all the time.." I sighed, and he looked hurt. "Baby, I-I'm so sorry.." he hugged me, laying his head on mine.

His tear hit the top of my head, and he sniffed. "I'm so sorry boo...I'll stay home.." he kissed my head, and I smiled softly. "R-Really?" he nodded, and lifted my chin, kissing my nose. "Anything for my family." he whispered, making me smile. "I love you." I said, looking into his eyes. "I love you more" he pecked my lips, with a small smile forming on his face. 

****

"Bye daddy" the kids all said, and I kissed him softly, as he held my waist. "Bye baby, I love you." I whispered against his soft lips, kissing him again, he held me tighter, and slowly pulled away. "I love you too boo...I gotta go, I'm gonna be late." he said back, then kissing my forehead. "Bye boo boo." he said, leaving out the door. Jeremiah ran to him, and yelled, "Bye daddy! Love you!" he smiled, and kissed his cheek. "Bye J, I love you. Be good for momma alright?" he nodded, and I smiled. Jeremiah ran back, and I picked him up, sighing heavily. "Momma, why can't we go to daddy's show?" Jailee asked, eating her food. I sighed, and rubbed her forehead, walking to Jeremiah's high chair. "You have school tomorrow baby, you can't stay out too late."

I kissed Jeremiah's forehead, and put the food on his high chair. I slowly fed Jeremiah his food, and held him in my lap. I looked at the time, seeing it said 8:30. "Babies, it's past your bedtime, get on to bed." I got up, and they got up too, walking with me up to their room. They both laid in bed, as I tucked them in, kissed their foreheads, and said our daily I love you's. I held Jeremiah in bed with me, and he kissed my cheek. "Face nice momma..." he rubbed my cheek with his tiny hand, and I smiled. "My face is soft honey?" He nodded, and kissed my cheek again. "Soff cheek mama." I smiled, and kissed his cheek, and tickled his stomach, making him giggle. "Baby, you're gonna lay down with momma today okay? Daddy's gonna be here really late..." I said, and he clapped. "Yeaaa!" I giggled, and snuggled him, he was laying on my chest, and I got a call from Jawan.

"Hello?" 

"Hey baby, I'm about to go on stage, I wanted to call you..." I smiled. "Oh, alri-" I was interrupted by Jeremiah. "Hi dadda!" Jawan chuckled. "Hey buddy... I love you!" Jeremiah giggled, and said it back. "Luh you too dadda!" Jawan giggled, and spoke to me. "Boo boo, I love you... I'll he home a little late tonight..." he said, making me sigh. "Okay..I love you too. Bye boo." "Bye baby." I hung up, and cuddled Jeremiah. "Let's get sleepy time, baby." he looked up at me, and closed his eyes. I kissed his forehead, and smiled. "Goodnight baby." he rubbed his eyes. "Night night momma." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this on New Years eve, and never posted it... so.. yeah.  This story's about to end, so enjoy it while it lasts. :(((

~ Sammi xo :3