#29

Chapter Twentynine: I'm so sorry...

SEHUN

I woke up from the sunlight that touched my face. I got up and immediately felt the hangover and severe headache. I drank a lot again last night.

"Sir Sehun..." One of our maids knocks on my door, "Mr.Oh was looking for you,"  I massage my temple due to a headache. "I'M NOT ON MY MOOD LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted and return to lying down. I don't want to talk to anyone now no matter who they are.

I sighed and covered the whole blanket all over my body when he entered, "OH SEHUN!" My great father shouted. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted, and he removed my blanket. "YOU STINKS! YOU SMELL ALCOHOL AGAIN YOU PUNK!" Dad looked at me covering his nose. "Did I tell you to smell me?"

"You punk, I get news from people that you drink at the bar every day. What the hell is your problem?! Aren't you ashamed? You are the son of the most respected businessman, are you like that?! You don't seem to be educated! You are too young to drink!" There he is again, scolding time. Aside from the fact that he was always going overseas, did he get to spend time with me? Has he ever asked me if I was okay?

"I shouldn't just go here," I whispered and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I ignored Dad. I didn't eat breakfast and left as well. I grew up with only Dad with me; somehow, I was able to be with him, about my Mom...She left us. She went with another man. She lost hope when Dad was just starting to do business. She thought Dad could not be successful and I don't care either. I don't know if she's alive or...dead.

When I got in my car, I received a text and voicemail from Baekhyun, and Chanyeol again. I know they are trying to fix the problem but I don't care anymore. They are happy that I am not there, and they are also excited that they will get married and have children, so why else would they get along with me? That's funny, right?

I ignored the texts and voicemails, I just drove to Jongdae. I haven't seen them for a long time and I missed them so much. When I arrived I saw Jongdae and Minseok having breakfast, they were surprised and I just lay down on the sofa without talking to them. They are still silent.

I heard Jongdae cough, "Aigoo! Looks like the GHOST, right, love? The ghost who has a long chin!" Jongdae said to Minseok. "AIGOO! WE'RE BEING HAUNTED!" He added.