#18

Chapter Eighteen: Luxury Date

"Welcome, Mr.Park!" The staff greeted them politely, and Baekhyun's widen. 

"Wow..." Baekhyun reacted, and a woman was walking towards them and looked at Chanyeol. It was a beautiful, sexy woman. Baekhyun looked at the woman.

"Welcome Back. Chanyeol." The woman said and looked at Baekhyun. "Is that him?" The woman asked, and Baekhyun slightly raised Baekhyun's eyebrow as the woman looked at him from head to toe.

"Yeah, right. Baekhyun this is Jinah just call her Nana, and Nana this is Baekhyun." Chanyeol introduces. Baekhyun smiled and held out his hand to Nana, but she just looked at it and ignored it, and rudely changed the topic.

"I'm happy to see you Chanyeol, how many days will you stay here?" Nana said. She was also wearing a swimsuit and could barely see her body. Chanyeol smiled. "Well, it depends," Chanyeol said, smiling and squished Baekhyun on the shoulder. Baekhyun saw Nana's eyebrows rise.

"Anyways. Two rooms are ready. Just like what you said, Chanyeol," Nana said.  "Right, Baekhyun, do you prefer sleeping alone or..." Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"I-I will sleep alone," Baekhyun replied. Nana smiled and also lost her smile when Chanyeol shook his head. "But I want to sleep with you," Chanyeol replied. Baekhyun blushed immediately, and Nana raised an eyebrow again.

Chanyeol's employees prepared food, most kinds of seafood.

"Uh, Chanyeol? Is...Nana?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol frowning. "Ah, Nana? Well, she's the daughter of Dad's butler. Dad kept her here as a manager of this resort." Baekhyun nodded. "Ah...isn't she beautiful?" Baekhyun said softly, but when Chanyeol heard that and laughed slightly.

"Don't tell me you're jealous of her?" Chanyeol grinned. Baekhyun flinches. "N-no!" Baekhyun hissed, and Nana suddenly came. Chanyeol's phone rang just in time, so he stood up.

"Be right back," Chanyeol excused himself. Baekhyun and Nana were left alone. Baekhyun was quietly eating his food, and suddenly Nana looks at him.

"Baekhyun, right?" Baekhyun looked at Nana. Her face was severe. She sat in Baekhyun's opposite chair. "Yes, and you're Nana. Right?" Baekhyun replied. Nana grinned slightly and raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed this earlier, so he stopped eating.