#16

Chapter Sixteen: LOVE?

BAEKHYUN

I don't know how it happened. Chanyeol was here beside me. I know something happened, and maybe I won't regret it, right? I smiled when Chanyeol suddenly pouted.

"How long have you been staring at me like that?" This guy...He was awake and didn't even lookup. I was embarrassed, so I covered my face. "Why? Stop covering your beautiful face, Love." Love?

"I love you, Baekhyun."  I shook my head, and I still don't want to look at him. I knew he was smiling. And it was embarrassing, but I felt his hand touch my wrist to remove my hand from my face.

"Look at me." I looked at him. His face is serious. I don't know what to do. My heart is beating so fast. It's like I really want to disappear.

"How are you? Do you still feel uneasy?" He put his hand on my forehead. "I'm okay, I'm fine," I answered. He grinned. Why is he always handsome in my eyes?

"That's good. Are you hungry? Wait here, let me cook-"

"N-no! I can handle it!" I immediately stood up and remembered that I'm completely naked. I turned to Chanyeol. Grinning.

"Gorgeous." He said with a smirk on his lips. I looked at him sharply and took his white polo, and immediately went to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. 

"What am I doing?..." I whispered to myself. I really didn't expect what happened. Well, I was the one who pulled Chanyeol in the first place. Sometimes my body is also a traitor.

I just shook my head and immediately put on Chanyeol's white polo. When I came out of the room, I saw Chanyeol talking on his phone. I raised my eyebrows when I saw that it was my phone.

"Yes, I'm with Baekhyun. What's with you?" I frowned and immediately took my phone from Chanyeol, but the call ended.

"Who is it? Why are you holding my phone?" I asked. Chanyeol just shrugs, so I looked at the call history, and it was Sehun.

I'm surprised. I remember Sehun called me last night. I looked at Chanyeol and stared at him. "What did you say to Sehun?" I asked. 

He raised an eyebrow. "What? Are you really serious with that kid?" That Kid? I would have answered when he spoke again. "I just said that you're with me. And that's it."