Damn! Auri would be hurt again that is for sure.

Nakakagago naman kasi 'tong mga magulang nila. Buti pa sila mom at dad, pinamanahan silang lahat nilang ampon. Tch.

"I don't know what your sister inherited, Prius. Paul was the one who has the last will for her and was instructed by your parents to be the one to read it to your sister," the attorney replied before bidding his goodbye.

Napahilamos ng mukha si Prius ng makalabas ang abogado.

"Damn it! Bloody fuck Rage! How could my parents not think about giving this mansion to Auri and splitting everything in half?" Prius angrily spoke.

"Bud, I don't know," Rage replied, "maybe they hated Auri so much."

Pumalatak si Rage habang umiiling.

"Seriously Prius, your parents are a bunch of arse." Rage can't help but voice out his strong dislike to the deceased. "Sorry for the word but damn... my mom and dad gave us all their adopted sons an inheritance, shared their love fairly and treat us the same. We are eleven, Prius- all adopted- but they treat us fairly and your parents can't do that? How hard is that? You both are their biological children." Rage is shaking his head in disappointment.

Parang gusto niyang magpasalamat na wala na ang mga dapat ay magiging parents-in-law niya. Tch.

Inis na napasuklay ng buhok ang kaibigan niya. "I don't know... I don't know why they treat Auri that way and never really cared about her-"

"Kuya!"

They both looked at the office door when it opened and Auri's beaming face greeted them. She looks happy- no, she's trying her best to look fine and happy.

Rage fisted his hand, his jaw tightened from the anger that he felt from the fact that Auri is feigning all she could to look happy and okay. Concealing every pain inside her.

"Au..." Prius whispered then gave him a glance sending a silent plead for him to leave them alone.

Rage sighed and stood up, tapped Prius's shoulder blade before he heads to the door, his eyes looking at Auri who was avoiding his. And that alone added to his anger and frustration.

Dahil alam niyang nakatingin si Prius ay mahina na lang bumulong si Rage nang mapadaan siya sa gilid ng minamahal niya.

"I'm just here if you need someone to hold on when pain is too much already, baby," he whispered before he went out of the office.

Rage raked his head and blows a frustrated sigh.

The mere fact that he can't hold Auri, hug her, comfort her is mentally and emotionally draining him. He will really talk to Prius tonight. He will not let another day pass without him not being able to be there for Auri.

Tinahak niya and silid niya para mag-empake na dahil bukas na ang balik nila sa Pilipinas. Habang nasa korihidor ay nakasalubong niya ang nakakainis na abogado, si Paul. Ang ama noong nakakainis na babaeng si Theodoria- no, Georgina? Or perhaps Jordia? Whatever the f-ck her name is.

"Rage, good afternoon," nakangiti nitong bati na ikinabigla at ikinataka ni Rage.

Like... What the f-ck? Where's the formality?

"Mr. Morrison, my afternoon is far from good. And please call me Mr. Crown, Rage is only for people I am close with," he informed, face uncompromising and his tone was formal.

Nanatiling nakangiti ang abogado. "Nah, that's too formal-"

"And that is what I want," he interjected. "Anyway excuse me, I don't have time in the world," sarkastiko na panggagaya ni Rage sa sinabi nito kanina.