His words helped but the strange feeling still sat inside me, lingering.  We found the gap between our lips shrinking. They connected, softly. We lay down, his tongue slipped inside but was far less demanding. It was sweet. His hands gently tracing my figure, his light fingers cascading down my thighs. He took care with his touch this time, it was new but certainly welcome. 

He didn't take it any further and it seemed the right decision. He walked me down and opened my door for me.

'M'lady' He nodded, although seemed saddened by his own words. 

'Goodnight' I smiled. He lightly kissed my nose and then left. 

The next day I was already running late. Adrien was long gone as I scrambled to get my shit together. The flat was a mess thanks to my lazy roommate and I couldn't find anything I needed. I decided I had no time and would just wing it with some sticky notes and a pen, it was all I could find. The thought was already praying on my mind that my stuff didn't just vanish by accident. 

On my way through the halls, panic ensued as no one was around. I was so getting yelled at today. Suddenly, I was grabbed harshly by the waist as a hand clamped over my mouth, someone was pulling me into a cupboard. The door slammed and locked. It was pitch dark. I tried to make out the face in front of me. The light was pulled on and Cat's cheeky smile was revealed. 

'You idiot' I slapped him on the chest, 'I'm already late' I turned to go out but the door wouldn't budge. 'Unlock it. Now'. He laughed at me.

'Now you're trying to be in charge?' He smirked, leaning down to me ear, 'Oh, I don't think so darling'

'Cat this isn't a joke, I can't be late again' I whined like a little girl. 'Please open the fucking door'

'Hey!' He yelled, taking a clump of my hair in his hand. He used it to turn me around, pushing my chest against the wall. He lifted my skirt up. 'I've told you to watch your language'

'Oh for -'

'Go on' He said deviously, 'Swear at me again. I dare you'

I chose to stay silent. It hurt my pride a little but better my pride than my ass.

'That's what I thought' I could feel this little smirk, 'Good girl'

'Why are you here?' I sighed, 'You know my school is important to me'

'I want you'

'Here?' I raised my brows in disbelief, my eyes scanning the brushes and mops around us, 'Seriously?'

'Well, I'd be happy to go out into the hall or how about your lecture..' He grabbed my hand.

'Okay!' I yelled, trying to stop my smile. I didn't want to just let him have me that easy, where's the fun in that? 'But you owe me'

'Darling, after we are finished, you'll be the one owing me' He smiled arrogantly, tightening his grip on my hair. A little moan evaded my lips and he seised his opportunity, crashing his lips against mine and shoving his tongue to the back of my throat. He delved deeper into my mouth than every before, if his hands hadn't been so tightly holding my hair my buckling knees would have failed me. His free hand scavenged under my top, grabbed my tit forcefully. He pain turning me on even further. His cold fingers leaving a sharp trace on my skin, the shivers were inevitable. 

He pulled out his tongue and flipped me over, finding myself with my chest against the cold wall once again. His tongue returned but to my neck, nibbling and sucking all down the side of it. I could feel the warmth of my wetness already, the downstairs heartbeat pulsing louder and louder every second he made me wait. He pulled away and I heard the undoing of a zip. Butterflies were completely swarming my insides. Flutters in every inch of my body during the anticipation.