"He'd do it for me."

"1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we considered all our options. The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me." Sam said.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter soldier goes to their gym. Most of it's noise, except for this." Sharon arrives and slide a folder to you. "My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now, so that's all the head start you're gonna get."

"Thank you." You nod, without looking to her.

"And you're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." She warns.

Bucharest

You stood in a small, cluttered apartment with Steve. You both walked around, taking a look at the things in the room. The green paint was being chipped off the walls, the mattress on the floor had no frame to hold it up and the small kitchen was a cluttered mess.

"Hey Steve!" you call him over as you found a brown notebook on top of the fridge. You hand it to him to read. He opens it to find a photo of you Bucky and Steve that was in the museum.

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south." Sam warned over radio.

"Understood." He reply's. Steve and you both turn to find the brunette staring at you from behind. "Do you know me?" Steve asks carefully as you are too afraid to speak.

"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum." Bucky reply's, wearing his own baseball cap disguise. "And you're y/n, the only female on the howling commandos" he looked to you as you slightly coward behind Steve.

"They've set the perimeter." Sam warns.

"I know you're nervous and you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying." Steve set the book down on the counter.

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore."

"They're entering the building." Sam spoke again.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive."

"That's smart. Good strategy." Bucky comments.

"They're on the roof. I'm compromised."

"This doesn't have end in a fight, Buck."

"It always ends in a fight

"It always ends in a fight." He sighs as he pulls off the glove to reveal the metal arm underneath.

"5 seconds."

"You pulled me from the river. Why?" You step in with curiosity.

"I don't know." He looks you in the eye, shattering your heart.

—————————————————
Question of the day: what do you think of y/n, Steve and Sam going after Bucky?

Thank you all so so much for 1k on this book. This means the absolute world to me that people are enjoying my hard work and I hope you continue to enjoy my story's! I am currently busy adding photos to this story and writing two others that I'm excited to share with you all! As always have a great day!

 This means the absolute world to me that people are enjoying my hard work and I hope you continue to enjoy my story's! I am currently busy adding photos to this story and writing two others that I'm excited to share with you all! As always have a...