Meeting the Joker

Jason and I didn't end up waiting for our food, we followed the boys searching for Diana. I know it's a long shot that it would be our Diana, but I can't help but feel that it is.
Both boys were quick and stealthy as they maneuvered around the city, eventually landing at an abandoned building on the outskirts of Gotham. Why anyone would choose to be here is beyond me, but if that's how it has to be, who am I to judge?
The redhead didn't hesitate before kicking in the door and yelling, "Joker! Get out here,now!"
Honestly not the way I would have tried to help someone in trouble but, hey!
There is a moment of silence as the redhead and blue eyes boys share a worried glance, but the silence was over as soon as it started, being killed my a pale man with green hair cackling while gliding out of the door. Where is Diana?
No words were said as the three men fought, clearly this was a frequent occurrence.
Jason and I are crouched behind a row of bushes, waiting to see what happens.
I had no plans of getting involved in the fight, but when the two boys could no longer stand straight, but the older man was still full of energy to fight, I knew I could no longer stay out of it. I didn't even have to explain it to Jason, I glanced at him and he nodded, a silent go ahead.
Unsure of weather or not Riptide would work, I still wrapped my hand around the sword hidden in my pocket, something about this clown seemed off.
Stepping into his view, I stood tall and proud. The minute he saw me he paled even more that I thought possible.
He looked afraid, terrified.
"Where is Diana? I'm not asking twice!"
He trembled as he pointed up the set of stairs through the door.
I wasted no time sprinting up the stairs.
Kicking open doors until I found the right one, I had very little time to dwell on why the man that the boys had called "Joker" would be so scared of me, I assumed he was mortal, but if he is mortal how would he know of me?
Blasting open a wooden door, I find myself standing before Diana,Daughter of Zeus, but she isn't doing so well, bound with her own rope, she is writhing in pain.
When she sees me she seems relieved, but wary.
I suck some of the water vapor from the air and try to iris message Orin. I didn't expect him to answer but he did, he has never met me before so he seemed a little weirded out, but he answered nonetheless. Giving him no time to speak I simply said, "I found Diana."

An:
Hey my goblins! This chapter is dedicated to WILYCARD
Let me know what you think of this chapter, don't forget to vote! ;)

What have you guys been up to?