Finding Diana

You'd think finding the daughter of Zeus that dresses up like a superhero and runs around Gotham fighting bad guys would be easy to find. But no, she's not.
After two hours of walking around Gotham in silence searching for her Jason finally turns to me, "Percy, I think maybe we should take a break. Diana was supposed to meet up with us, she probably just forgot. Let's go get something to eat."
I didn't mean for my response to sound so bitter, but I can't just bounce back to happiness after the woman whom I saw as my whole world decided she was going to pull a Pluto. Mine one day, gone the next.
"Fine."
Jason's face scrunches in concern at my answer, but nonetheless grabs my arm and starts walking to a small diner that we saw a while back.
We continue the walk in silence, a heavy silence. The kind of quite that causes your heart to ache. I hate it, but I just don't have it in me to change it right now.
As we arrive to the diner, I'm a tad wary, the grimy neon sign is not really the most welcoming thing, but food is food.
Jason nudges open the door, only to find that the empty inside is not much better than the sign suggested it would be.
The whole place is coated in dirt, but the three customers inside seem content with it, in fact the two young men sitting in a vintage teal booth seem happy to be here.
Jason seems to notice that I've been staring at them and pulls me into a booth on the opposite side of the diner, with a curious expression, but he doesn't ask any questions. A young red headed teen waltzes over to hand us some waters and menus.
"Hey there! My names Megan! I'll be your waitress today, I'll take your order in a bit, word to the wise though, don't order the Shepherds Pie."
She whispers the last part and walks away with a playful wink.
I glance down at the menu, quickly spotting a grilled cheese and fries, it's not my favorite, but it seems to one of the only items that doesn't sound like it'd give me food poisoning, so it'll have to do.
Letting my eyes drift over the room again I'm interrupted by one of the boys I saw earlier phone ringing. His happy expression is gone as soon as he sees the caller ID and answers as fast as he can, before he even says hi he is standing up, the other boy following suit. The only thing I hear before the run out is the anxious question demanding an answer, "Diana. Where are you?"

An:
Hey my goblins! Sorry it's been so long since my last update, I've been in a slump.

What have you guys been up to?